Best New Sisterly Villager - NEW VILLAGERS POLLS

Who's your favorite new Sisterly villager ?

• Reneigh

Votes: 103 46.8%
  • Quinn

Votes: 84 38.2%
  • Faith

Votes: 49 22.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Magus

Cranky since childhood
Bells
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Famous Mushroom
November Birthstone (Topaz)
New Horizons Token
Hello Bell Tree community ! 💗
Welcome to the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS.

There will be 8 polls, two per day during 4 days, so one poll for each personality.
The second personality of the day is SISTERLY, the idea is to vote for the best new Sisterly villager.

To select the candidates it was simple since I only picked the new "New Horizons" villagers, I know some of them are not totally new but still, I think they deserve their spot here since there's a lot of new Animal Crossing gamers too.

The idea is to choose 1 villager but if you can't choose between two of them the option to vote for 2 villagers is activated.
You can't vote for the 3 of them though.
You have 10 days before the end of this poll.

HERE ARE THE CONTESTANTS :
Reneigh%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Quinn%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png
Faith%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

°°°

You can follow the other New Villagers polls by clicking on those links :
CRANKY POLL
50px-Emotion_Aggravation_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SISTERLY POLL
50px-Emotion_Mischief_NH_Icon_cropped.png

JOCK POLL
50px-Emotion_Pride_NH_Icon_cropped.png

NORMAL POLL
50px-Emotion_Pleased_NH_Icon_cropped.png

LAZY POLL
50px-Emotion_Sleepy_NH_Icon_cropped.png

PEPPY POLL
50px-Emotion_Encouraging_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SMUG POLL
50px-Emotion_Smirking_NH_Icon_cropped.png

SNOOTY POLL
50px-Emotion_Disagreement_NH_Icon_cropped.png

Thank you, you can vote and explain your choice now 🙏

°°°

Here's the results for the Best New Sisterly Villager :

🥇 Reneigh
🥈 Quinn
🥉 Faith

Reneigh%27s_Poster_NH_Texture.png

RENEIGH is qualified for the Battle of the Winners !
What do you think of this result ?

What's next ?
When all the NEW VILLAGERS POLLS are finished, I'll launch a new poll with all the 1st placed villagers, it will be named the Battle of the Winners.
After that, a last poll will be organized between the 3 most voted villagers of the Battle of the Winners, it will be the Grand Finale and we will finally know which is the best New Villager among all.

Last edited:
I cant wait to meet Quiiin !!! I think she is going to be like my ever favorite sisterly villager, cant wait to have her i my town.

I cant wait to meet Quiiin !!! I think she is going to be like my ever favorite sisterly villager, cant wait to have her i my town.
I was thinking she was a bit "meh" when I saw her the first time online (on her amiibo card artwork) but I have to admit that she looks great ingame ! (only saw her on screenshots though)

I'll take a little time before voting since it will be between her and Reneigh for me.

Reneigh. She was my most wanted from the original new villagers in New Horizons. I just really like her design. I actually found her and I'll never let her move out.

was going to vote for reneigh and quinn, but after seeing @/Moritz' comment i've only chosen quinn lmao

I don’t really like any of them, but my vote is for Faith. I like her island aesthetic. I guess Quinn is okay. Reneigh is a huge no.

I love Reneigh's design, she's definitely my favorite of the new Sisterly villagers. She unfortunately doesn't fit my island's theme as well as the villagers that I chose, so I haven't experienced her in the game firsthand, but she's a villager I might like to have as a resident in a future Animal Crossing game.

Quinn and Faith are just kind of okay to me. I'd say Faith is probably in second place because of her flower hair accessory.

Although I like Reneigh's design, I would prefer to have Quinn on my island. I'm not sure on Faith.

Reneigh is an absolute Queen and my longest reigning female villager on my island. She has an amazing design with incredible colors to match and also contrast. She is one of the few Big Sisters that I adore the entire package of as I don't like most of them.

Quinn has a very simple but pretty design. I think she is overall a well designed villager to contrast the more polarizing villagers that invest the Big Sister personality type. She is just a tad on the boring side compared to the other 2.0 villagers, and I love Pierce too much to really consider adding her to the island. She is neat though.

Faith is a "No" for me. She looks like some strange creature who skinned an actual koala villager and is wearing them as an outfit. Next she'll probably go after one of the Rabbits or Cats since they are more popular and make her more popular. She is disturbing.

Quinn just because I love her colors and I think she looks so great in-game.
Faith doesn’t looks as “sisterly” as the others.

i’ve yet to meet any of them in-game, but my vote went to reneigh as i like her design the best out of the 3 of them. quinn is also pretty cool looking as well, though! : )

Since I can't choose between Reneigh and Quinn my vote will go for the two of them this time.
Reneigh is badass, great colors and she got piercings, and I think Quinn is a good mix of feminine yet intimidating which is cool.
Faith is rather unique but she's not my style of villager.

None of the 3 are dreamies though, I think I love Deirdre so much I tend to be harsh on other sisterly, I got Renée on my island for now and I like her a lot but I don't think she will stay forever...

A bit biased here but, I love eagles. Also, Quinn is cool (although Reneign is a lot cooler design-wise). I've invited her to my island today, so she''ll be here soon.

Reneigh—I like her natural colors with punk accents, and am just overall into the design of the Horse model.

Quinn is quite lovely too, especially for an Eagle. If I liked pink/purple villagers more they’d probably be tied for 1st. Faith is a nope for me; I just can’t stand bangs on villagers.

I think the new sisterly villagers are the weakest of the bunch, but Quinn is probably the best of them in my opinion!

i like both reneigh and quinn, but i voted for the latter because of the lesbian vibes she gives me asdfghjk. admittedly, i don't really care for any of the sisterly designs enough to have one on my island though. that being said, these three do have some of the better designs.

I think the new sisterly villagers are the weakest of the bunch, but Quinn is probably the best of them in my opinion!
they've BEEN the weakest of the bunch ⚰ poor ladies. it's nintendos fault though. i get them being quirky, but give us variety and more cool or likeable designs for people to choose on.

agree with Quinn though. i just let Katt move out, so when i need another sisterly again, i'd invite Quinn.

Back