• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Best koala villager?

Best koala villager

• Sydney

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Ozzie

Votes: 9 6.6%
  • Canberra

Votes: 7 5.1%
  • Gonzo

Votes: 17 12.5%
  • Yuka

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Melba

Votes: 48 35.3%
  • Eugene

Votes: 12 8.8%
  • Lyman

Votes: 14 10.3%
  • Alice

Votes: 13 9.6%

• Total voters

Minimasher

Bells
Let's see who the most popular koala villager is! I have an idea of who will win but I could very well be wrong. I will make a few of these polls with the lesser popular villager species and will then collect the winners of all those and do another poll consisting of them. Good luck to all the villager contestants!
Also feel free to say why you chose who you chose or what villager species I should do next.
1593330437489.png
1593330447162.png
1593330457829.png
1593330464437.png
1593330475251.png
1593330482380.png
1593330488695.png
1593330495180.png
1593330501583.png

From left to right: Alice, Canberra, Eugene, Gonzo, Lyman, Melba, Ozzie, Sydney, Yuka

The winner is Melba!
1593376929239.png

Last edited:
This is so hard for me to choose. I feel as an Australian I am betraying them all...

Eugene - have him on my island, admire his style.
Gonzo - didn't know he existed till like last month. But I love him grompy face.
Lyman - green and gold patriotism. (Won my vote!)
Melba - sweetie, I had her in NL <3

Gonzo was one of my absolute favorites when I played animal crossing on the gamecube. Melba is also very cute.

I had Melba on my island and she's adorable. Has a very nice house, too. I always thought she was my favorite, but Sydney is a cutie as well. Tough to choose!.... Think I'll go with Sydney today, but Melba is equally nice.

Melba! I had her in New Leaf and I loved her. All my faves seen Normal or Lazy types though so I had to let her go for Flurry.

Not a huge fan of Koalas

But I'd say Lyman

although I got him as a voided villager with an inappropriate catchphrase in NL he was still cool

melba was one of my start villagers in new leaf and now became one of my first villagers in new horizons! shes so cute i love her so much :D

The only koala villager I ever had in my entire AC play history is Yuka. Although I've met them in HHD and recently on the campsite in NH. Yuka only stayed in my town for 1 week before being kicked out by a camper. But even with that short stay, I liked her.

How does no one like Ozzie? He is the best and most real Koala-like looking...

Melba, Lyman and Yuka are also very cute!Melba would be my Number 1 if there weren’t so much adorable Normal types from other specie

Back