• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a favourite villager species?

Which of the five basic animal groups does your favourite villager species belong to?

• Total voters
Definitely the mammals, love the cats and the lions. The ducks, eagles, and the octopi have a special place in my heart though.

A lot of my favorite species are mammals, but I've come to love frogs more recently. (Amphibia DEFINITELY didn't have an impact on my newfound love of frogs, nope!)

rhinos. i would trade my soul for hornsby!! and maybe rowan
idk the other rhinos all that well but rhinos are my favourite species because of the one and only

Cats, rabbits, squirrels and wolves are mammals so I think I like mammals! But I also like octopuses, ducks and frogs! But it really depends of the villager.

I can't say exactly that I have a whole favorite species - I tend to like specific villagers more in that sense. Like, I've seen some people make whole islands with cats....While I do like cats IRL, I don't have that many cat villagers that I enjoy to fill up a whole island anyway, and I like a little variety!
I like the anteaters and ostriches because they're a little unique. And all the octopi have grown on me =) And the frogs seem pretty chill too. But then, there are specific villagers I like, like currently that's Ione and Mira (she's my birthday buddy!). And within each particular animal group, there are often a few that I like!

For me, it's definitely the deer villagers. I like pretty much all of them, and would love to have most of them on an island together!
(Lopez and Bruce are my two big favorites)

Bam.jpg
Beau.jpg
Bruce.jpg
Diana.jpg
Erik.jpg

Fauna.jpg
Fuchsia.jpg
Lopez.jpg
Shino.jpg
Zell.jpg

The cats are my second favorite. There's so many cuties!

Bob.jpg
Katt.jpg
Kiki.jpg
Lolly.jpg
Mitzi.jpg

Punchy.jpg
Purrl.jpg
Raymond.jpg
Tangy.jpg
Tom.jpg

(I can only attach 20 pics but you get the idea)

My favorite would have to be Cats, so many favorites among the species, and even my favorite special character is a cat as well (Rover). Second place would go to Squirrels, I especially love the way their tails bob as they walk! I also love all of the wolf villagers too.

My favorite is the birds, in fact if it weren't for Raymond and how lovely he is, I'd have an all bird island. He's the only villager on my island that isn't avian. Lol.
Birds are my favorite animal though, so it's a given.

The Squirrels are my favorite but I do like a few of the birds (specifically Sprocket and Phoebe) and the Cats And Octopi.

Iโ€™ve always loved frogs, so I of course love the froggy villagers! Theyโ€™re so cute!! But I also love wolves and bear cubs <3
Wolfgang is my favorite villager of all time. Tad and Maple are my 2nd and 3rd. Too many to choose from haha

I would say mammals. My favourite species are the deer, squirrels, ducks and bear cubs. Little shout-out to the frogs. They are all so cute.

I actually have two points to make here.

In NL I loved getting the cute squirrels like Peanut and Pecan as well as the splatoon ones.

In NH it is wolves all the way

Back