Who's your favorite female and male Koala? - and Why?

I only ever had one and it was Sydney, so she's my fav female. my sister had Ozzie and i liked his design, just simple.

faith is such a cutie and i wish she got more love; not really a fan of any of the male designs...maybe ozzie

1654392120721.png

faith just has a very approachable and kind expression on her face tbh

I like Gonzo because his face makes me laugh and he's cute. I'm a big fan of round eyebrows. Lyman is cool too, he looks like a big doofus.

As for female koalas, I'm leaning towards Faith and Yuka. Faith, because I find her design to be fun. I enjoy a nice personal accessory on a villager. Yuka, I like snooty villagers and I like her lids/eyeshadow.

My favorite male koala is ozzie and my favorite female koala is Melba reasons are ozzie because he was some of my former villagers (because I selled my town) and Melba because she is some of my actual town villagers bye!

Wow, I'm actually considering Yuka now! She matches my theme and is quite cute!
Her house exterior is royal blue elegant. Her house décor is elegant wooden antique. She has quite good tastes.
Post automatically merged:

So to sum up most of your comments :

Male koalas : Gonzo or Ozzie

Female koala : pretty much all of them

Sydney's my favourite overall! I'm biased though, as I've had her in my towns since the beginning of new leaf, where she was one of my original 5. I do like her design though.
For the males, I love the fact Eugene constantly wears sunglasses and had him in nl for a period. Lyman would probably be my second favourite male villager.

my favorite female koala is melba and favorite male koala is Lyman! Melba is just such a sweetie and she's so underrated partly because there are so many cute normal villagers. Lyman I love for sentimental reasons. He was one of the original villagers on my island when I first started ACNH, and although I let him move out eventually as he doesn't quite fit the vibe I'm going for for my island, I really do still miss him.

I also like Gonzo. I tend to like cranky villagers and have many living on my island. I had Gonzo stay for a short while.

I do like his appearance much better on the Amiibo cards though. I wish they had left his frown in game.

My favorite female Koala villager is Melba because the coloration of her ears make me think of Neapolitan ice cream.

My favorite male Koala villager is Eugene, no contest. I love his greaser look with the sunglasses and leather jacket. Plus, he has the Smug personality, which is one of my favorite personalities.

I've never personally been attached to any of the koala villagers, but I did have all of them in a village at least once... so if I had to choose, I would probably pick:

Male: Gonzo
Femake: Yuka

Back