• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you have a favourite villager species?

Which of the five basic animal groups does your favourite villager species belong to?

• Total voters
Id say Rabbits are my favorites ^^ Sasha is adorable, and I had an all male rabbit island before my side switch messed up.

But Im also a big fan of the horses, if I were to make another island again, it would just be horses. Cleo is my favorite horse villager ♡

Wolves and bear cubs. I am physically unable to hate any villager from those species (except Vladimir, but we don't talk about him).

I made an ultimate dreamie list of all my dreamies, and it turns out the species with the most was SQUIRRELS :LOL:

I would say cats are my favorite villager species since cats are my favorite animals, and my favorite villager in the game is a cat of course. I also love the deer and bear cubs too.

I’m definitely more of a bird person when it comes to Animal Crossing. My top three favorite species of villagers are penguins, eagles, and chickens. Even my top two favorites of the special characters (Blathers and Celeste) are birds since they’re owls.

My favorite species are cats and wolves! And my honorary mentions are bears, cubs, dogs, frogs, horses, octopi, sheep, and squirrels!

Back