• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

I need help to choose a villager to kick out and it will be a hard choice boi.

Which villager should I kick out?

• Kiki (give up on Kiki’s delivery service but keep the deer sisters)

• Fauna (give up on Kiki’s delivery service and deer sisters)

• Ruby (give up on nothing but she is a cutie)

• Don’t get Genji and keep all your villagers.

Results are only viewable after voting.

onryou

Bells
I am missing a jock villager in my island and I need to kick out someone. And all options on the poll is very dear to me but I want Genji. My villager situation:
  1. Raymond - Smug B 🔒
  2. Fuchsia - Sisterly A 🔒
  3. Coco - Normal B 🔒
  4. Shino - Peppy A 🔒
  5. Stitches - Lazy B 🔒
  6. Fauna - Normal A
  7. Diana - Snooty A 🔒
  8. Kabuki - Cranky B 🔒
  9. Kiki - Normal B
  10. Ruby - Peppy B
And also I have plans:

1. I have a Japanese and an Italian neighborhood in my island. (Japanese neighbors: Shino, Kabuki, Coco and stitches has a convenient store there)

2. I have a hidden Roman temple area with 3 female villagers, who happens to be priestesses of Diana (right now they are Diana, Fuchsia and Fauna and this is ideal since Diana’s (the goddess) holy animal is deer.)

3. I wanted to give Kiki a bakery, so it would be Kiki’s delivery service (I know very original idea, just like coco having a pottery studio)

My thought process:

If I kick Fauna out (even the thought of it fills me with dread) the new priestesses will be Kiki, Diana and Ruby while fuchsia gets a new role.

BUT ☝️ even though I would like to give both roles to Kiki the area for Diana temple is planned to be hidden and unreachable by other villagers and it doesn’t make sense to put a bakery there.

The logical decision would be sending Ruby away, but I can’t bring myself to do it when I look at her stupid little face 🙈 she is just too cute. (Literally having nose bleeds for her.) Also she is very fun to talk to in the game.

BUT ☝️ I have 3 normal villagers while I have 2 peppy villagers. Which is also a good argument against Fauna. But I adore all of my normal villagers as well.

BUT ☝️ Fauna has a different subtype than others which means she is the more unique one among the three. But if I have to be honest coco and Kiki are my favorites among them no matter what. (Coco has a very unique design and Kiki has a special place in my heart)

BUT ☝️ having three little deer sisters in a hidden place sounds nicer in terms of theme.

Lastly having genji will make me kick stitches out as well. Genji will probably become the new combini owner and stitches design is just hard to put in an old Italian town. (With genji the Japanese town will be overcrowded) (I would be getting beau as the new lazy, which will make my town one step closer to deer town even though that is not in my plans at all)

So yes I am overly attached to my relationships to imaginary characters and I need encouragement from others to decide on something. Also if you think I should rather give up on someone else write that down below as well! Thank you for reading that long long post.

Last edited:
The good thing about NH is you can get back villagers easier if you regret letting someone leave. I get attached easily to me villagers as well . So I found it hard to let them leave. It is fun to try out new villagers. If you do let someone leave and regret I have Fauna and Ruby’s Amiibo I or someone else can help you get them back if you regret it.

Back