• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best and Worst villager through streetpass?

I've only gotten Quillson and it took a month to get rid of him. I really didn't like him.

Most of my villagers from street passing are from my brother except one which I'm having the hardest time getting rid of. From my brother I got Julian, Frita, Quillson and some others I can't remember. Took awhile to get rid of Quillson and at first I really disliked Frita.

And finally Curlos who I got from street passing someone only once when I had 9 villagers and he put his house right in the way of a major pathway in my town. He's been there for 3 months and refuses to leave.

Last edited:
Whoa! So lucky to have gotten Stitches! I wonder if the person disliked him or if they lost him by mistake :0!

I've only gotten two villagers via streetpass myself: Doc and Queenie. Queenie I hated and didn't really want in my town. Doc I didn't mind having, he was cute and had a nice personality, I eventually let him go to make room for Ruby though (had to many lazies and not a single peppy villager)

So far I've picked up Marshal, Pate, and Anicotti through streetpass.

I got Violet once, I was furious to say the least. Also got Kitt but she left my town pretty quickly

I've only gotten two from streetpass, and both are pretty bad. Nate being the worst, with his ridiculous green eyebrows and being a bear. Kitty, not totally horrible, but dull and I can't wait for her to move.
I'm definitely disabling streetpass once I'm down to 9 villagers again.

I got Mallary when I was in Croydon (nearby town) one day - amusingly her old game town was also named Croydon. She was all right. I got quite fond of her. Ended up voiding her and then accidentally passed her on to someone else who wasn't too happy about it. I bet he voided her too, so Mallary's stowaway adventures continue... somewhere...

I've also had Marcel and Fuchsia but I don't remember whether they were streetpass or wifi.

I quite like getting streetpass villagers. I wish it'd happen more on my game.

I've had no good villagers from Streetpass. :( The worst one EVER is Canberra. She JUST moved in yesterday -.-

No one, when commuting no one seems to have their DS with ACNL with them, lol.

Back