• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Best and Worst villager through streetpass?

Rika092

Untamed
Bells
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Blue Junimo Easter Egg
Pavé Pink Feather
Dreamy Bear Plush
Holiday Candy Cane 2021
Peach (Fruit)
Purple Bat Potion
Dino Plush
Bee Plush
Clownfish Plush
Miraculously, I for some reason got STITCHES today through streetpass!!! I consider myself extremely lucky though, since stitches is not only a cutie but also a dreamie!!! (I was actually desperately cycling through my alt town in attempt to get him move to my main! Though now he actually moved to a pretty inconvenient spot haha) However, I've heard a lot of people actually complaining about how they got ugly/unwanted villagers moved to their towns via streetpass...

I never knew that you can get villagers through streetpass and this is mind-blowing lol Just out of curiosity, who are some of the best and/or worst villagers that you guys have gotten through streetpass?

Wendy!

Probably the best villager I could get through Streetpass! She moved into an amazing spot and is the villager that made me decide to start developing my town into a Fairy Tail town. Which led to two more Fairy Tail towns... It's possible Wendy is the reason I have 3 towns. o:

She's the only villager I know for sure is from Streetpass. I think the rest are from Wi-Fi trades/giveaways.

I've only had 2 from random people. Charlise in the summer ~ who thankfully that day the title screen showed a plot so I made a new char to check it out, reset repeatedly and it was her everytime and eventually TT'd backwards a day and iinvited a villager ini to stop her from coming in.

The other was Walker, right as I started my new town. I don't like him much but he was alright at the time. He now wanders my main street.

Other than those I keep getting my old voided villagers in my cycle town as I TT. But this was useful when someone couldn't make a trade before as it gave them a second chance to pick them up.

EDIT: Oh, clearly Charlise is the worst. :p Though I did get my own Beardo after taking months to get rid of him. D: Not had any good ones yet.

Last edited:
I got Hugh the lazy blue pig from Street Pass and I was kind of mad about it but then he turned out to be more interesting than half of the villagers I had at the time so it worked out.He recently joined the army of former villagers that are on my Main Street.

I haven't gotten any through streetpass, seems not many people around here play new leaf lol. I have, however, gotten Canberra after I visited someone else's town.

I was irritated at first, mostly because I wanted to keep an open spot just in case someone I wanted moved into my campsite, but she grew on me. Shes gone now, actually she ended up in my boyfriends town unexpectedly after he came to visit, seems like the cycle is never going to end lol.

I got Mott through wifi. He had the decency to move into a good spot, and I enjoyed having him in my town for about three months. I think I probably gave somebody Bones through streetpass, as the person I kept encountering in streetpass turned off his streetpass shortly after I voided Bones. GAHAHAH! I take no real pleasure in it, but in my defense, I didn't even know it was a thing at the time.

Streetpassing; probably Moe and worst was probably Elise.
Through random wifi-ing with people, best was Francine and worst was Jambette.

Last edited:
The only one I got from Streetpass was Gwen.
She's pretty, but she's rude. And every time I play Animal Crossing, I get her. STAHP.

EDIT: Oh, clearly Charlise is the worst. :p Though I did get my own Beardo after taking months to get rid of him. D: Not had any good ones yet.
My poor POOR babies! *huggles Beardo, Walker, and Charlise* Here, come to mama, she'll give you all plenty of loving~ *banishes them into the void sometime later* ...Teehee. *coughs* Sorry, Mama couldn't help but favor her other children.

The only street-pass villagers I got were Cranston and Knox. Both are pretty decent villagers coming from relatives' towns, so I don't really have a best or worse cases to talk about. Not enough of them to form an opinion, really.

Best was Rory, I was mad at first but now I love him <3 Although Pierce was also very nice :) Worst was Cyrano, because he moved RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY HOUSE. I still felt bad when I let him go :(

How do you get villagers from streetpass? Have I been missing something? Also Ruby started telling me something about streetpass and re-tail and being able to sell things for a higher price but I wasn't reading until it was too late!

How do you get villagers from streetpass? Have I been missing something? Also Ruby started telling me something about streetpass and re-tail and being able to sell things for a higher price but I wasn't reading until it was too late!

If you have less than 10 villagers and you streetpass with someone who voided a villager (they left without anyone adopting them) they'll appear in your town, the same happens when you Wi-Fi with someone ^-^

None yet :p
im scared in my new town Parfait ill get some

Great, now I want some parfait. Huungry.

Anyway, I feel like a broken record about StreetPass move ins because I complain about mine a lot, but of the two, Pancetti I definitely hated most, not just because she is hideous swine, but her house was on a cedar tree in front of my police station, so good riddance.

Tex, the latest StreetPass villager, I've been ignoring like the plague, but honestly, this ignore strategy does not seem to work, might just have to go back to the tried and true 'befriend the uglies' move. I don't mind him so much, his house is out of the way and since I have not yet befriended him, he does not ping me and my villagers don't talk about him.

I've only got two villagers through streetpass - Benjamin and Fang - and I love them both!
I really hope someone got my Stinky through streetpess ;) I also recently found out I streetpassed someone at my studio and she got Friga. She also told me my town tune is really annoying and she wont stop singing it lol :rolleyes:. good job Friga

I've received both Renee and Bill through StreetPass. Hated them both, but Renee was in my new town for a while, and she's not so bad.

I've gotten three through streetpass, all from my brother's town
Muffy and O'Hare are/were great but Harry was awful, he plopped down in front of my house, not long after I'd gotten another villager to move out of that spot

I turned off streetpass after that

Back