Ask Nan & Coffee_Geek

When french-kissing dolphins in a group together, at what point do you slowly turn to face each other and say, "I want you to be the goat to my mushroom, the shooting to my duck, make me afraid of toasters!"

This question is meant to be answered in ALL seriousness.

Although you're both only 13 & 14, do you have any idea which careers you both want to pursue?

hieee I haven't seen you for a while. Did you go to Universal? She has a butler? Now I see why you get her the best gifts lol.

Sowwy bout that. How's life been?

We're going to Universal on Thursday! Yes, Thanksgiving day. :>

Yes, A butler. She's heavily wealthy, I don't want to date her for her wealth, I love her for her!! QQ

- - - Post Merge - - -

How does coffee make you feel?

The warmth pressing on your face, the amazing scent and the smell it gives is just delightful. I really know my coffee, types and other sorts of beans. I just really like it. :>

- - - Post Merge - - -

When french-kissing dolphins in a group together, at what point do you slowly turn to face each other and say, "I want you to be the goat to my mushroom, the shooting to my duck, make me afraid of toasters!"

This question is meant to be answered in ALL seriousness.

Dolphins have sex for pleasure as well as humans so I guess being afraid of toasters is legitimate. QQ

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you know that you're the cutest couple on TBT? :eek:

Really?? QQ We barely post hahah""
But that means a lot!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Although you're both only 13 & 14, do you have any idea which careers you both want to pursue?

I really do enjoy coffee, possibly a coffee connoisseur. I might want to pursue drawing instead. My art is average for my age but who says there's no time to improve?!

Nan: A robotics engineer, It shouldn't be hard. School is the easiest thing I have done.

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO ADORABLE?

valid question

also I wouldn't say your art is average for your age, it's really clean and nice looking. maybe I just like that style, but yeah! go be an artist c:

I can't draw that well and I'm 20 so you're doing good bro

WHY ARE YOU GUYS SO ADORABLE?

valid question

also I wouldn't say your art is average for your age, it's really clean and nice looking. maybe I just like that style, but yeah! go be an artist c:

I can't draw that well and I'm 20 so you're doing good bro

IS IT OUR HEIGHT DIFFERENCE QVQ
She's 5 feet and I'm 6'3 qq

I really hope I can pursue that dream as quickly as possible. I need to make money to support myself etc :>

My grades are still crap :v because I can't find my books anywhere.

Note: I don't know how long my mom will keep my pc away from me. It's okay I guess QQ

are you grounded?

you're the only active couple on tbt anyway

Oh, I didn't know you guys were a couple! xD
Do you have any specific reasons on why you like coffee?

Back