Ask Nan & Coffee_Geek

Nan

Stargazer
Bells
14oaa1k.jpg

Hello everyone, you might not know me ,, but you've probably heard of Coffee_Geek. (AKA My innocent boyfriend)

We've decided to open an ask up! :D
Coffee won't be on much, he's trying to fix his grades, don't fret, I can answer for him.

Ask us anything, the grossest to the most innocent of questions. The dirtiest to the cleanest.
We'll answer them all!

When does breakfast end at London Road McDonalds, Brighton?

Last edited:
What was your guys' first date?

Last edited:
What was your guys' first date?

Thomas: We took the train to San Jose, We went to Japan town for breakfast then our date lasted at an amusement park. QQ I was scared of the rides haha//

Nan: it was really fun! We were really quiet because it was 2 weeks and we were shy, Mostly Thomas was shy.

Nan: Sweet and innocent, as in a ton of sugar and creamer.

Thomas: I like it all black so hold the sugar and shots qwq
Where do you guys like to get coffee? Do you regularly go to local caf?s, or are you content to get Starbucks or any other well-known brand at the grocery store?

Last edited:
3 questions.

1. How old where you when you started dating?
2. How long have you been dating?
3. Do you draw too?

Btw I am the lucky guy who got the first art from ur boi.

Does coffee_geek know who Godot is?
Godot_(1).gif

Yes! He does.
Godot_Coffee_Catch.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where do you guys like to get coffee? Do you regularly go to local caf?s, or are you content to get Starbucks or any other well-known brand at the grocery store?

Nan: I drink Kopi luwak, but then I have to wash it down with so much creamer and sugar. Sometimes Thomas and I will walk downtown to a cafe, Known as Cafe Chloe.

Thomas: I've tried Kopi luwak, its taste is very distinct. (I got a cup for $80) Little flavor but very smooth. Though, the history of how it is made surely disgusts me. QQ I guess Nan doesn't mind since it gets cleaned and processed. Any type coffee can do for me, the one cup of coffee I had of Hacienda La Esmeralda, was amazing. I've only had it once ($350/lb. , I got a small cup for almost $110.) I'm not much of a starbucks fan, though.

Nan gets Kopi luwak shipped in from another country, and my mother had chipped in with me to buy Hacienda La Esmeralda. QQ

- - - Post Merge - - -

3 questions.

1. How old where you when you started dating?
2. How long have you been dating?
3. Do you draw too?

Btw I am the lucky guy who got the first art from ur boi.

Nan:
1. I was 13, Now I'm 14. Thomas turns 14 in December.
2. It's been at least 2 months. It's been a blast, We're going to Universal Studios later this month. :D
3. I do! Not as much as Thomas does though.

Last edited:
Cool! I don't mean to pry, but is your relationship really serious or do you guys just date?

Really serious QQ
Every time I go to Nan's house, I greet her family and I even bow haha //
I take my shoes off, I sit with my back as straight as possible. I try to speak as clearly as possible. It took me so much to ask her, I almost died in the inside when she said yes.

When we're out for food, I always pay. I don't want to mess anything up, haha QQ
I don't get too close to her, I don't want to be a touchy douche bag. I try to get her the best of gifts too!!

Really serious QQ
Every time I go to Nan's house, I greet her family and I even bow haha //
I take my shoes off, I sit with my back as straight as possible. I try to speak as clearly as possible. It took me so much to ask her, I almost died in the inside when she said yes.

When we're out for food, I always pay. I don't want to mess anything up, haha QQ
I don't get too close to her, I don't want to be a touchy douche bag. I try to get her the best of gifts too!!
Dude you sound hecka sweet. Nan is lucky bruh.

Also, you guys live in the bay area?

Last edited:
Back