• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask us anything (meow system)

Sorry if this is an offensive question, you don't have to answer this
I was just curious to know because I know the basics of a plural system but I was wondering how you guys decide on a collective name for all of you guys to be referred to as a whole(a system name)?

Sorry if this is an offensive question, you don't have to answer this
I was just curious to know because I know the basics of a plural system but I was wondering how you guys decide on a collective name for all of you guys to be referred to as a whole(a system name)?
oh! we all really like cats a lot, we own a bunch of them, so we just collectively decided to theme our sys name around something cat related! i think dirk came up with the idea and we were all just like yeah that's good - deci

i've got a quote for you!!!!!!! "STARTS HOWLING AND BARKING AWOO AWOOOOOooooOOO AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GAINS SHADOW ALPHA WOLF POWERS"
this is so entertaining - deci

No it's not, why do you do this to me specifically - Celeste
Post automatically merged:

BARK BADKBARK AWOOOO BARK GROWL GRRRR
Post automatically merged:

GRRR GRRRRRR RA
Oh my god not you too - Celeste

Back