Ask Nan & Coffee_Geek

Nah, Down in San diego. :>
SF is somewhere I want to live someday.
Oh cool. ouo Rn I'm in Huntington beach on vaca. I live like an hour away from SF...
You guys really took the train all the way to San Jose?

Sorry for the chit chat...i'm clogging the thread. *-*

Last edited:
Oh cool. :) Rn I'm in Huntington beach on vaca. I live like an hour away from SF...
You guys really took the train all the way to San Jose?

Sorry for the chit chat...i'm clogging the thread. *-*

That sounds fun!! ;o
It's all good!! Yeah QQ we did take a train to San Jose, It's okay.
I drew all day inside the train. I let Nan play ACNL though :>

Ask threads annoy me to no end, but this is really cute

How long have you two been together and how did you meet?

Ask threads annoy me to no end, but this is really cute

How long have you two been together and how did you meet?

Heheh thanks!! QvQ

It's almost 3 months, I know it doesn't sound so long. QQ

So, it's the first day of Freshman year.
I wake up late to school, I make it to class. Everyone knows me and yells, "Hey it's Thomas!"
I noticed every face in the room, except for one. A quiet girl, cutest as can be. Short curly hair, cute boyish clothes, and the manga she had in her hands. It was a few weeks after that day and I wondered who she was or why she never spoke to anyone. I wanted to be her friend, and I did. She still rarely spoke. We hung out more and more, almost everyday. I fell for her and I fell pretty bad. When we would walk down the halls I could hear some boys whispering, "She would look cuter if she didn't have boy clothes." I would burst. I didn't become friends with her because of her looks, Everyone needs a friend. I didn't feel sorry for her, she would have made a lot of friends later in the year. Any who, when another boy would speak to her, I would also burst into flames. Right when I noticed how mad I was about it, it hit me. I was too jealous, I couldn't stand it. I had to tell her.

And I did.

Today, she is one of the most greatest things that has ever happened to me. I couldn't have asked for anyone better.

Wanna see something else that'll blow your mind?

Also, is Remembrance Day a thing wherever you live?

Back