• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

ask us anything (meow system)

MY NAME IS DARK MOON SYLVIA DEMENTIA RAVEN NOIR IRIS AND I AM YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE!!!!! I ASK YOU, CELESTE!!!! TO JOIN ME IN ALPHA WOLFINESS

MY NAME IS DARK MOON SYLVIA DEMENTIA RAVEN NOIR IRIS AND I AM YOUR SPIRIT GUIDE!!!!! I ASK YOU, CELESTE!!!! TO JOIN ME IN ALPHA WOLFINESS
hello my name is abbey acacia ada adelina adria aerith agnes ailith aitana aitanna aithne aiza aldith alice
Post automatically merged:

Okay I'm ending this here, I want people to actually ask us questions here - Celeste
Oh

Spamton, What is baby shark? I seriously have no idea what it is yet people keep mentioning it. What exactly is this thing?

Hey folks!

We realise this is The Basement, but please don't spam song lyrics or other irrelevant content just for the sake of it. Please keep your posts relevant to the thread topic. Thank you!

I cried

What even

HELP????
EE5BE180-3403-4D17-8633-B676515BCE98.jpeg

Dear Ibuki,
Which alters do you get along with the best and which ones the least?

Back