• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you still active?

Very active. I play it for around 2 or 3 times a day. No signs of quitting this game yet

I play everyday but I don't know yet if I will quit PC after new horizon releasing.

Even less active now. I don't really play a lot of phone games but I've been playing pokemon masters since it came out. Both of them just run way too slow on my phone.

I use to play it everyday! But I haven't touched it in so long. I was fine with the micro transactions at first but now there is just so much! I love all the new stuff they have added but I just can't justify paying for all of it. I am the type of person that wants to collect it all so I had to stop playing the game all together or else I would keep spending! lol

I haven't been as active, but I still get on at least twice a day. My hours at work changed so I don't have as much time to spend on it and I get very poor reception at work and the game has a load screen after everything I do so I can't do anything with it unless I am at home. We are going to be moving soon and during that time I will be on hardly at all until we get settled.

My activity level comes and goes every few months. I’m currently playing it quite a bit, at least every day. :)

I am still active and would like to continue even after the new game comes out. I am not on it as much as I used to be, but I try to get on at least twice a day. It is a fun game still.

Not as often, since I started working full time but lately I've been busting this out just to play a little bit.

I’m still playing :D!!! I don’t think I’ll stop once AC:NH comes out; it’s just so much fun to incorporate animal crossing into my daily like when I’m not at home and can’t bring my switch with me.

Last edited:
I was inactive for about a year and pleasantly stopped when i came back to it. I'm not v as active as I was over the summer bc of work but I'm enjoying playing again. :) probably will be a lot less active once new horizons is out tho.

I am only active when their are events going on. Only time worth playing really. And I only like events because i like getting new stuff to decorate my camp with. I wish they would make more clothes you could make too. Only new clothes you get all cost leaf tickets. I wouldn't mind using leaf tickets if some things were like 200-300 leaf tickets. If I want all the pieced to make my town different (like sky, fence, ground, etc, it would cost me about 600-900 leaf tickets all together. That's just for one theme. I don't know how people are affording it. Or if they are someone hacking, please let me know. HAHA.

I actually only started playing PC this July, I originally wanted to play it when it first came out late 2017 but I didn?t have enough space, since then, times have changed and I only just remembered about it.

Now, I only check in around once a week, I find it a little boring since there isn?t as much as a ?real life? aspect as much of a ?friendship? game where you just befriend villagers. I mostly like to partake in the events now, and sometimes collect fortune cookie furniture.

I am still active. Usually only during events though! People should add me! I could always use more help with flower events and I'm sure you could too!

I don't know why but I am getting bored of pocket camp so I am playing less than before. I still play everyday but sometimes it is just for the login gift, sad.

still active here! nearing lvl 100. I figure as long as I surpass that I?ll be content haha. still introducing friends to the game also.

I started the game only recently but I absolutely love it! The fortune cookies are addictive but I love decorating my campsite and levelling up. There?s lots to do and is constantly getting new items, events and perks to look forward to. So far so good.

Yeah I got back due to this event so might as well play it lol.. (my id is in thread or ask if u need ppl)

Tbh I downloaded the game when it came out and deleted it after a week, it just wasn't my cup of tea I suppose. :confused:

I started to play it again a week ago after I got bored from Mario Kart Tour and wanted to play something else besides New Leaf.

Back