• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still play Pocket Camp?

I went through a hyperfixation recently of playing it every day. It's slowed down a bit, but I still log on once a week or so and see what's going on!

I used to play but stopped because I began to spend too much money in the game. It was also getting a bit repetitive, and after getting used to new horizons, it started to bug me that my mayor didn't have eyebrows.

Yes! I play almost everyday with sporadic breaks in between if the month's items do not appeal to me. I started playing at launch from 2017 to sometime in 2018, I think. Then, I took a long break, occasionally checking in, before returning in mid-2021 and being fairly active since then. It does get repetitive, but the items are cute and it's a good way for me to pass the time.

Yup 😄❣️ I haven’t used my Switch/played AC:NH for over two years but I actively play Pocket Camp . I enjoy the constant events lol.

I was obsessed with Pocket Camp for the first few months it was out, and once I realized I was putting in so much effort for a few momentary dopamine hits, I stopped cold turkey. I'm grateful I never spent real money on it like I have with others.

My problem with mobile games is that I feel compelled to do limited-time events and get stressed out over completing them in time, and there was hardly any break with PC. I think if you have discipline or don't fall into the typical mobile game traps, it's cute and comforting, but unfortunately I am not one of those people.

No, I no longer play it. It was okay at first, but when you have crappy internet and don’t like the micro transactions, I literally stopped play the first year I had it.

I never got very far in Pocket Camp unfortunately.. only thing I remember is making my RV look like neapolitan ice cream!

I feel like it'd be weird to go back to it now. So much stuff that I'd be tempted to spend real life money on.

Yep i do! Tho i always take a break for a month or so, because the game gets really repetetive, the events are the same after years, i wish Nintendo would put more effort on updates besides adding new clothing/furniture.

I would if I could ;_; strangely my game seems to not open, and just instantly closes which is sad, because I loved all the stuff I had so far.
Which is like, I have a question, is there a way I can get my old save onto another latpop/phone? I say laptop as the way I am playing is with a chromebook.

I ditched Pocket Camp not long after it came out. I think I played for about a month or two then dropped it... It just felt boring and tedious tbh. The decors definitely slap though and I'll admit I'm jealous that we can't have some of those stunning items in ACNH LOL

I sometimes randomly remember it exists, open the app, look at all the neat stuff I forgot I had, then get frustrated by the events and steep leaf ticket prices and quit again :]

I used to play everyday but I lost interest. If I got a new phone I might try playing again.

haven’t played in quite a few months, sometimes pop on for a minute to check out any new items out of curiosity but not got back into the events yet

I haven't play in such a long time but now with Halloween coming up I might download it again as I love all the Halloween décor and clothing :)

yes i still love pocket camp (i hate that leaf tickets are SO hard to get, i dont want to spend money to like buy more to open fortune cookies and craft reissued stuff)

and playing gets repetitive imo but i still enjoy it

I stopped playing a while ago as I was at level 160. A few years later, I picked it back up and started over. I remember how much I appreciated that I could play this game on my phone so I literally can play it anywhere unlike New Horizons which I can only play on my switch. I like how its goal oriented, and the events while repetitive give you something to strive for. I play it multiple times a day and it is just super relaxing, there's always something to do and it helps me keep sane during my long overnight shifts at work. I hope they never get rid of it!

I still play it every day - I have my family on my friends list so we exchange gifts and show each other our new outfits and designs ^^ This has been the Animal Crossing game I've stuck with the longest aside from when I played New Leaf, funny enough. I love the interactions with the animals as well as other players ^^

Back