• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are you still active?

Phawnix

Bells
Was just browsing the forum a bit and noticed a lot of people saying they were quitting PC or simply playing it while waiting for the new AC for switch. That's disappointing as I find the mobile version very simple, convenient and fun to play. If everyone quits when the new AC comes out completing events that need sharing will be a lot harder.

I just wanted to get an idea of how many people are still active. Post yes or no and if yes maybe tell us a bit about what you've been doing in PC lately.

Yes, I play Pocket Camp just about every day. It helps that February's events have had such cute items. Lately I've been collecting scarlet gyroidites so I can finish up the first page of candy goals. :)

I play everyday, making sure every villager is level 20. And complete every seasonal events there is.

Even when there are no events I still play every day.

I log on to Pocket Camp at least once each day and check to see the fortune cookies and help some villagers out. But I do not always take the time to complete every villager request anymore. During events I am more active, I will log on every several hours to catch bugs in my garden or fish for Chip.

Lately I've been playing for at least a little while every day, but once in a while I'll just sort of. Lose motivation and forget to log in for a couple days / weeks. Usually if it's during an event I'm not very interested in.

I play every now and then, less now since I’m back into new leaf. Hopefully to keep interest in it when the new game comes out they add some kind of connection between the two. Pocket camp is a good game while waiting but I’m excited for a new game so I think when it comes out I’ll play pocket camp less! Maybe when I’m somewhere with my phone and need some animal crossing lol

I play every day to check the fortune cookies, but sometimes I just log on in the morning and that's it. If there's an event going on I play more often. I definitely get bored though if there's no events.

Yeah I try to play everyday but usually miss out if I don't have time/not interested in playing.

There was a whole while (months) I didn't play as I found it too repetitive, but I've gotten back into the game since a week or two. I like the new updates and the items/events this month have been really cute and worth it! Hopefully I can keep it up for a while :)

same as above! i dropped it for a solid few months, but have recently picked it back up again if only because i found ppl to play w in the tbt discord server

I just started playing! I've never had a phone to play it in the past and I just happened to get one of my grandparents' old ones since my grandpa got a new phone for my grandma. I've only been playing for three days.

I only started playing back in November but I'm still not bored of the game at all; I play every day and can't see myself stopping anytime soon as there's always enough going on to keep my interest.

The only thing i don?t like about the pocket camp is how the animals always want stuff from you. Its just unlike the normal animal crossing games. I was expecting the mobile to be like the games. Some small features like how you can?t sell furniture annoys me. But i like it for the time being of the switch. Also i wish you could play with friends more than what you can.

I'm either playing it and hitting all the cycles or haven't touched it in over a week. I feel like I get burnt out so quick but it's all I have at the moment waiting for a new animal crossing game.

I still play but I'll probably stop when the switch version comes out it's just to repetitive I'm just playing now in case it gives me an advantage in the switch version which I dout but better safe than sry... I play 3 or 4 times a day now with or without events... All my animals are at least 25 or + except the 10 most recent ones..

Glad to see so many people still enjoying the game

The only thing i don’t like about the pocket camp is how the animals always want stuff from you. Its just unlike the normal animal crossing games. I was expecting the mobile to be like the games. Some small features like how you can’t sell furniture annoys me. But i like it for the time being of the switch. Also i wish you could play with friends more than what you can.

You can sell furniture =P talk to the shop keeper (not the one in front of the fortune cookie booth but the one beside the mat of furniture for sale)

Oh my god thank you. Sorry i just got back into it so i forgot or missed out on things.

I still play every day, though i'm not sure how it'll be for me once the ac switch game is released. Personally I still hope for some connectivity to the new game, so that's one of my main motivators, to be honest. I enjoy seeing all the new items, but seeing so many of them behind a paywall (more so than at the start of the app) causes me some frustration, which makes the game less fun to play, for me personally.
In other words, my feelings about the game are a bit complecated.:confused:

Back