• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still play Pocket Camp?

I really enjoyed Pocket Camp in bursts over the years but I kinda stopped a little bit ago. I used to really enjoy it and spend alot of time playing it, especially the sanrio event a monthish ago but I had to quit. The way it makes me wanna spend money and maximize every minute of free time on the game like.. I have high self control but it eventually stops being fun when you realize you are skipping through everything as fast as possible to maximize the three hour cycle. Better use that time elsewhere!

I played a bit when it first launched and again during the ACNH hype. But I found out that Cranston was locked at really high levels and decided that it was too much of an investment for me.

Never really got into it personally. Gave it an honest shot but wasn’t for me.

wasn't super into it but it was a fun distraction at the start of the pandemic. the gacha of it all really put me off so i didn't stay consistent with it all.

Nope, I barely ever did, mobile games are usually cash grabbing garbage and pocket camp seems no different unfortunately.

I haven't touched it in a while, to be honest. It started feeling more and more like a cash grab, so I lost interest.

I go through phases with it, kinda an unhealthy on and off relationship 😅 right now I’m playing it but who knows in 3 weeks from now.

Used to, but wasn't really able to continue after my old phone had to be taken out back. Don't think I'll be starting again any time soon either
minishrug.png

I used to on my old phone, i never redownloaded because i use a different iCloud account so my apps didn’t transfer over. I really want to get back in it but I don’t know how to see what my old account info is or if I have to start all over. I would hate to have to start all over. I guess I’ll have to take a peek and see if I can recover my account and then take it from there.

Not anymore ;w; Was really obsessed with it when it first came out though!! I loved seeing my villagers wherever I was as long as I had my phone, and it was the first game I was truly able to "meet" Etoile <3 Sadly lost interest in it over the years though.

Yes, I have played since launch. Actually before it was released in uk I got it from Australia I think? I like the game. The items have become so much better recently. It is just a relaxing wee game (except when you need to grind for something)

I was just wondering if there are any folks out there who still enjoy the fun of Pocket Camp. I understand that most people’s main gripe with PC is that the events are very repetitive and I totally agree, but I still adore the process of collecting gyroids and opening cookies and helping my friends in the quarry, especially people who are only just getting the game now!
It would be lovely to see more active folks, although I wouldn’t go so far as to claim the game is “dead” or anything as it stands because it’s not.
Yes I play it everyday!! : '・D it's one of my favorite mobile games.. and i wish it got more attention, i think the game should get an update, too!

I never replied to this thread? Well, a couple of years ago, I was playing multiple times a day, every day. Now, I just play occasionally and really randomly. I love the game, I just don't want to pay anymore for stuff. In the height of my playing, I had all three subscriptions and would buy leaf ticket packages when there was a deal on them. I still have over 300 leaf tickets and over 5mil bells though.

i stopped playing quite a while ago, like about a year back.
i've been considering picking it back up though. i've been looking for some new games to put in my phone so i might redownload pocket camp to see if i'll enjoy it!

I haven't played it in over a year. I did play it when it launched for a while, then I stopped for forever, then I played it all throughout 2022. the events got repetitive and I got tired of my favourite items and outfits being locked behind gatcha boxes. I refuse to give my money to mobile games, so if I can't fully enjoy a mobile game without spending money, then I lose interest.

I don’t but I have redownloaded it a few times and tried to get back into it. I love the fortune cookie furniture and some of the event furniture is cute but i get burnt out quick from the events and frustrated too.

Another thing I want to say is that I hate how the game doesn’t give that many days where nothing is happening. There’s only one day between events for a break, but this is an Animal Crossing game, so why is it trying to make me feel like I should play every day? There should be at least 3 days between every event.

Back