• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still play Pocket Camp?

boring

pink is the warmest colour
Bells
Switch
0391-6643-8131
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Rose
Red Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Hyacinth
White Lily
Red Lily
White Tulip
Red Tulip
I was just wondering if there are any folks out there who still enjoy the fun of Pocket Camp. I understand that most people’s main gripe with PC is that the events are very repetitive and I totally agree, but I still adore the process of collecting gyroids and opening cookies and helping my friends in the quarry, especially people who are only just getting the game now!
It would be lovely to see more active folks, although I wouldn’t go so far as to claim the game is “dead” or anything as it stands because it’s not.

Yes! Still play daily and enjoy it 😊 I have played since day one (it was the Australian version I downloaded first as that was released earlier than the U.K. so technically on second island as had to restart)

It is a fun little game and I love the furniture sets and cookie items. It is so nice that you can send gifts to friends and help others out in events. Yes, I do agree that events are repetitive but you can normally do them quite quickly with not too much effort (or even skip them 😅 something I haven’t managed to do yet 😂)

Yes! Ive started to play it again, and I still enjoy it. I think its fun, I sometimes do the events, and sometimes not. Depends on the rewards.

I also really enjoy it because it lets me gave favorite villagers I dont have in nh or ones I miss who left ^^ Thats my biggest plus honestly

i really do wanna start playing it again, but unfortunately the current phone i have and my chromebook doesn't support it which SUCKS!!!

I play it and it's very cute but I wish there were message boards or some further multiplayer element, even if you do interact with someone on a daily basis helping them with events, there is zero way to further contact them

I’ve always wondered….so many ftp games are hardly playable without continually having to spend money. Of course that‘s how the developers/publishers MAKE money. But I just am not interested in playing that way. So my question is: Can you play Pocket Camp without having to feed real money into the game?

I’ve always wondered….so many ftp games are hardly playable without continually having to spend money. Of course that‘s how the developers/publishers MAKE money. But I just am not interested in playing that way. So my question is: Can you play Pocket Camp without having to feed real money into the game?
Of course! I have been playing since the beginning and have not paid real money.

That’s really good to hear! Any downsides? Ads or anything?
No, definitely no adds. It’s just a nice easy game. If you spend time and just enjoy the game. Honestly the only thing you could spend real money on is the membership which gives you nothing more than you can work for. Cookies for cool furniture again you can work for leaf tickets through events and you do get a lot free as a reward.

No, definitely no adds. It’s just a nice easy game. If you spend time and just enjoy the game. Honestly the only thing you could spend real money on is the membership which gives you nothing more than you can work for. Cookies for cool furniture again you can work for leaf tickets through events and you do get a lot free as a reward.
Thanks so much for the info! Going to go download it now. 🥰

Its like Roxy said its a nice relaxing game where you can just chill, and meet others. So its a nice going easy game. Not alot happens, I wont spoil it because your gonna try it ^^ But its a zen game

But just gonna say one thing, is that its also a patience game, in the sense of alot of stuff you gotta wait for, and it can take awhile. Its only the usual way if you wanna skip it. Thats where the temptation for the Freemium Paying comes into play. I dont skip stuff, or pay for that. But the option is there

But its still a lovely easy going game that can easily be enjoyed by without paying, so I hope you enjoy it ^^ if you wanna be buds, my code is on my profile!

My dear friend Danny is so much more eloquent than me 💜 I need to put my code on my profile and would be happy to be friends and help out in events.

Its like Roxy said its a nice relaxing game where you can just chill, and meet others. So its a nice going easy game. Not alot happens, I wont spoil it because your gonna try it ^^ But its a zen game

But just gonna say one thing, is that its also a patience game, in the sense of alot of stuff you gotta wait for, and it can take awhile. Its only the usual way if you wanna skip it. Thats where the temptation for the Freemium Paying comes into play. I dont skip stuff, or pay for that. But the option is there

But its still a lovely easy going game that can easily be enjoyed by without paying, so I hope you enjoy it ^^ if you wanna be buds, my code is on my profile!
Thank you CylieDanny. I do love me a zen game! I am personally against freemium games, so I will be happy to just play….until at some point it may become annoying if buying gets constantly pushed at me, lol. Then I will just uninstall, no biggie! Thanks both of you for the great input, I appreciate it!

sometimes i go a long time without playing but i love coming back to it. i get the events being repetitive but i also think that just adds to the chillness of the game lol

I played it for a few weeks and then deleted it. I didn't like how long crafting took, and it overall wasn't very fun to play like the other mainstream Animal Crossing games are. 🤷‍♂️

No, it's just boring to progress a little bit every 3 hours. I unlocked everything I wanted and I don't really need to do something that's not fun to me to get my 14th wig or 26th dress. For me, there are just better apps out there. Paid or not. It might be another story if it was an offline game, but when I have internet on my phone I much rather just read forums and social media than collect 500 gyroids.

i played for a fair bit before the whole subscription thing was introduced (november 2019). i got the free trial thing at the time for a week or so but since then i've not played it. don't think i'll pick it up again tbh

I do not, I used to play it but I could not stay hooked to it. Maybe one day I will try it again but for now I'm just going to take a break from it.

I actually does downloaded it this week out of curiosity. I normally never download free games because I have zero patience for ads in my face. I knew up front i most likely would play it for a couple of weeks and then take it off my phone. I agree it is annoying having to wait for everything to be crafted. And I definitely am not a fan of an ad trying to get you buy their subscriptions that literally pop up every screen click. But yeah, I'll check it out just so I know how it plays and then I'm done. I understand at one time it was hugely popular. I kinda thought it still was with certain age groups.

Back