• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Do you still play Pocket Camp?

i was obsessed with it for a month straight and now i dont even bother opening it. it's so easy for me to get addicted to throwing money at microtransactions to the point i forget how much i ended up spending ): also seems like i always got useless items i didnt want whenever i got fortune cookies anyway

i go through phases of picking up and dropping the game for months at a time for years, its nice for whenever i just want to do something chill and then i take a break when i get bored and eventually pick it up again.

People at my school started playing it a lot so last werk I booted up the game again for the first time since NH came out (under a new save bc I’ve gotten a new phone since then). It’s really addicting and definitely easy to play without worrying about the micro transactions (unless you want every single cool item they make). Probably going to keep playing for a while.

I downloaded the game again a few months back and the cross-stitch gyroidite themed furniture got me to stay for a couple months now! sticking around for the current 6th anniversary daily rewards has been so great actually!!!

Sadly no because I'm still bitter at the amount of furniture the game has compared to the mainline series and I can't myself to pick it up again just because of that tbh

While it's not my favorite Animal Crossing game, I've played it every day for almost two years at this point, so that probably says a lot about how I feel about the game. I don't think it's dead or will die soon, in fact, I think Nintendo will discontinue it before it loses a lot of popularity. My main issue with the game is that it's very repetitive (the main events every month are same, and the only major difference in the furniture, and the mini events), but besides that, it's a decent game. It's one of those mobile games that is more than possible to play without paying, even if it's more ideal to fork over a little money.

I used to have Pocket Camp and I would play it every day before getting tired of it after a year and uninstall it. I have thought about getting back into it a few times, but not sure..

No I just got tired of the Leaf Tickets and the Subscriptions. I am just not a huge fan of microtransactions.

i have an on-and-off relationship with pocket camp, haha. i played it a lot during its first couple of months, got bored and eventually quit, picked it up again while waiting for new horizons to release, and stopped playing it again once new horizons was out. i haven’t played it since.

i did redownload it over the summer when i was considering trying to get back into it again, but i honestly deleted it again almost immediately. one of the biggest reasons why i can’t play pocket camp long-term is because of how overwhelming it can get at times, especially with the constant events and item releases. redownloading it after so long, all of the popups that came up, and all of the information that i had to try and take in was a lot for me, tbh. some of the items are tempting to play for, plus i know some of my friends still play, but i don’t see me playing it again. 😅

I stopped playing around this time last year. The main reason why I stopped was because I felt that the events were extremely repetitive and I didn't like the route the game was going in (More pay to win, a lot of gulliver's maps for new villagers) so I decided to stop playing. I do still look at the updates regularly.

i pick it up again here and there! sometimes i get the random nostalgia for it and start playing again for about a week or so

I loved playing Pocket Camp, but once I started playing New Horizons, I had to give it up. At first, because I didn't have time to play both. But secondly, because I appreciate that there are strong-willed people who are not tempted to spend real life currency, but unfortunately, I'm not one of them! 😭 Best for me just to stay away! 😇💗

Not really, last time I played was 2 years ago and uninstall it since my tablet ran out of space. I could reinstall it on my phone, but I don't feel like playing Pocket Camp for now.

I played it for a short while when it came out, but since then not even once. I try to stay away from the mobile games as in many cases these are money grabbing machines.

I played for a while but I got tired of waiting for things to be built and the fortune cookie RNG 😩

I'm still playing to this day, but not necessarily daily as I was when I first discovered it. I would be lying if I said I spent nothing on this game, because I surely justified it in the beginning. With me sitting on a pretty sum of Leaf Tickets from playing & paying before, I don't feel the need to purchase anything anymore. Although I can't seem to get myself away from their monthly subscriptions... but that's also probably why I still play as well. Pocket Camp comes out with the loveliest things, so that's always nice to check out & see every month as well. It will stay a permanent app on every phone I own thanks to the Nintendo membership. It's nice way to get your lil Animal Crossing fix from it without diving into a full fledged game.

i took a break a couple years ago because i got tired of the repetitiveness in the cycle of events buuut now i’m back on it. i still play (and have caved and subscribed to the happy helper plan) 🙃 my sister and i help each other out with the events so it isnt so stressful trying to get them done

i played it for a bit but i didn't enjoy the microtransaction model and it just didn't really feel like an animal crossing game. i still like looking at people's builds and such tho. some people are really rich and lucky

I hardly play it anymore. It’s too repetitive for my liking, especially when I don’t really want the items available.

Back