• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Animal crossing spooky story sharing

LilyACNL

stop????
Bells
Red Lily
White Violet
Tasty Cake
Orange (Fruit)
White Tulip
Yellow Tulip
Red Tulip
White Pansy
Cherry (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
here's a silly little thread to share spooky made up or real acnl experiences/stories
i just thought it would be fun xD its a lil lame but oh well its for fun

okay here's one:
you're home alone, its 2 am, you open your gate to local nearby players because you're just bored,
a message displays as a noise rings
looks like somebody's here.

one day, a plot appears in town
you check who it is, and bam
looks like the circus arrived..its pietro

i don't know i never talked to biff and one day he disappeared.
i don't remember getting a letter or anything, lol

Last edited:
It's my day off and I decide to play AC all day. After playing for a few minutes, I go in my house and Baabara comes over unannounced. I show her every room, but she refuses to leave. I try leaving my house, but she won't let me. Every time I go to the door, she stops me and says " How about a cup of tea?" I finally get frustrated and hit the power button. I decide to read a book instead. A few minutes later, there's a knock at my door. It's my mother in law, and the first thing she says is "Lets have some tea". She ends up staying all day and ruins my entire day off.

Coco's backstory/character theory is pretty creepy.

From the AC wiki;

"The majority of Coco's character theme seems to revolve around death and old regional Japanese funerary traditions. This is foremost evident due to her resemblance to a haniwa, and even more so because the imperfections in her clay structure signify that she is of the kind of haniwa that is made by working the ashes of the deceased into the clay of the statue. Between the type of haniwa that she is and the purpose of which haniwa were created to serve, the conclusion can be drawn that Coco is essentially a deceased ghost character who currently possesses an artificial body that is made from her own dead and cremated body."

On a side note, her picture quote is "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today"- which could imply she died with "regrets".

Coco's backstory/character theory is pretty creepy.

From the AC wiki;

"The majority of Coco's character theme seems to revolve around death and old regional Japanese funerary traditions. This is foremost evident due to her resemblance to a haniwa, and even more so because the imperfections in her clay structure signify that she is of the kind of haniwa that is made by working the ashes of the deceased into the clay of the statue. Between the type of haniwa that she is and the purpose of which haniwa were created to serve, the conclusion can be drawn that Coco is essentially a deceased ghost character who currently possesses an artificial body that is made from her own dead and cremated body."

On a side note, her picture quote is "Don't put off till tomorrow what you can do today"- which could imply she died with "regrets".

Now that I've heard that, I'm definitely going to consider letting her in my town. What a horrid time she's been through.

I've managed to creep myself out on several occasions while playing in the early hours. It's probably the mix of the music plus it being silent in my house and I'm usually in the dark without the lamp on. Anyway, it was about 2am and I was just finishing off my landscaping when I could hear footsteps, I assumed everybody was asleep at this time, apparently not....because I go and investigate and a bit further down from where I was working is Julian, in my mind I know he was watching me, with his eyes closed....

Back