• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Alien, Ghosts, Paranormal & Urban Legends Experiences: 👽👻🔮 🌟

I haven't really experienced anything "paranormal" but I found and captured (can't seem to upload the video) a strange string of lights in the night sky when I was biking, just a couple of weeks ago. It seemed to be going east/upward before slowly disappearing. Anyone know what it might of been? A satellite perhaps?

View attachment 515296

Also, I heard a fox, just outside, yelling really loud. My brother scared it off with a flash light. Luckily it didn't go after our neighbors cat who likes to chill on our lawn.
those are elon musks mind control satellites

Thank you everyone for sharing your stories :)

It's time for my 3rd story.

This is happened a few years ago back when I was in still studying and my husband and I were bf and gf.
To make it easier I will say bf cause this was back when we were dating.

We were asked to live at a family members house for a month while they went on holidays. Me and my bf (who is now my husband) did not live together at the time and were so happy to be adults and have the whole house to ourselves.

This family member had a running streak with poor health and serious bad luck in their life.
(Which now I get why)

We agreed to help out and look after the house. Soon after my bf and I started to notice a few things in the house.

Like certain parts of the house were very cold. You would wake up in the night and hear faint whispering in the room.
Doors that you knew you closed would be open once you had turned around.

You would place your car keys down on the table or even any item down and you would then find it in a random place in the house when neither of us touched it.

The electric appliances in the house would randomly turn on at night when you hadn't even turned it on.

I remember one night we were in bed I was playing my switch and my bf was reading a book it was 1am cause he asked me the time and said we should go to bed soon. Suddenly the tv turns on to static only I looked at my bf like did you turn the bedroom tv on??? Neither of us had the remote it was near the ensuite bathroom.

We freaked out.... we shut the tv off and even unplugged it. We left all the lights in the room on that night.

On our last night my bf was watching tv in the lounge area while I went to the bathroom and got changed into my pjs. He said that he felt the need to look over at the other lounge. Next to the lounge was a black figure crouched moving its arms around staring at him. He got up and the figure disappeared.

The family member came back the next morning and asked us about our time we went quiet and they just said you saw it too 😖

It has been around 7ish years and when we see this family member they are all happy and do not mention it like um hello.......

If you knew your house was like that why......would you ask us.....

Since then this family member still has really back luck and has been in 2 serious car accidents and other unlucky things.

i don’t believe in ghosts and i have never experienced anything paranormal myself but according to my father, he has had several.

this is a story he retells somewhat frequently, 20+ years ago when he and my mother were still dating, he lived in a small house by himself. i can’t remember the specific details but i think he said that an old woman lived there before him and she passed away. occasionally he often heard someone walking upstairs on the second floor, one day he was in the living room and he shouted “it’s okay, you can come down stairs.” the walking sounds ceased and he never heard it again. i think i should also mention that he said that he was.. drunk when he shouted at whatever was making the noise upstairs so this could be total and utter BS lol but it’s still fun to hear.

also apparently he used to see many ghosts when he used to go see the gettysburg battleground.

Last edited:

giphy.gif

I have been loving everyone's stories so far !!!!​

Back