• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

A Collection of all the scans!

Looking at these pictures, I think the design layout looks much better than the layout on City Folk!

Wow I never saw the image with the space theme, great to see it Return even though I never used it except for completing my catalog.

WOW! LOL thanks for the information. Although I have seen some of these before, I won't be a rude about it (because that is improper). Instead, I will say "Nice job compiling these for us!". Seriously, thanks :)

Thanks for this! There have seriously been a LOT of scans lately and it's getting hard to keep track of all of these for my blog!

This is really useful, even though most of these are in the AC3DS thread, they aren't on the first post, since I'm trying to save it for more important stuff, so this is a nice collection, imma link it on the first page of the thread so people can see the scans easier :)

Nice! Thanks for getting this for us! Hey does anyone notice the coloured hair on the left on the New Scan 2? That is new right? Or am I seeing things?

Beautiful, beautiful scans! I can't look at them. It's making me even thirstier for the games.

Someone needs to translate this I'm so excited, I missed all this because school had started, so I finally came on and there's all these new scans yeah!

Back