Contest Tamagotchi Design Contest - Win Collectibles and TBT! | ✨RESULTS POSTED!!✨

Princess Mipha

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚜 ₍ᐢ.ˬ.⑅ᐢ₎
Bells
Switch
2701-5744-4416
Island
Phirone
Leif
Dreamy Easter Egg
Cyan Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Pink Heart Balloon
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Yellow Pansy
Red Pansy
White Pansy
Feedback
98.5% (126) +
CW2vuLS.png

"Tama.. what?" Tamagotchi! You really don't know what that is? Please don't make me feel so old, thanks.
Jokes aside, for people that really don't know what a Tamagotchi is: It's a virtual pet that was pretty
popular back in the early 2000's and to this day there are still a lot of passionate Collectors and they even
keep coming out with new Tamagotchis like the Tamagotchi ON or their newest release, the Tamagotchi Smart.

Shizukutchi_sprite.png
Back to the Contest!
Shizukutchi_sprite.png

I want you to design your very own Tamagotchi Connection Version 4. I am providing the lineart of them and the rest is
completely up to you. I have made a version with the logo and without. Here is also a list of real Tamagotchi V4's.

Tamagotchi Lineart (with logo) | Tamagotchi Lineart (without logo)
_______

tumblr_ma9ydf2bbF1rfjowdo1_500.gif
Do I have to design the inside of the screen aswell?
tumblr_ma9ydf2bbF1rfjowdo1_500.gif

Nope, just the shell is enough. You can simply put gray or whichever color you want for the screen.

tumblr_ma6carHBZ41rfjowdo1_500.gif
Digital or Traditional?
tumblr_ma6carHBZ41rfjowdo1_500.gif

You can do whatever you prefer.

Kikitchimix.png
Who decides which Tamagotchi wins?
Kikitchimix.png

I will post all the designs in a Tamagotchi Collectors group on Facebook and let them choose which design they like the most.
I will of course provide screenshots of everything and keep your name, etc. private. Just be sure to be okay with me
sharing your design with actual Collectors! (Don't worry, they are all extremelly friendly)

Memetchimix.png
Does it need a name?
Memetchimix.png

While you don't have to name your creation, it's always fun to see what people come up with.
But no, it's not required to give it a proper name.

Gozarutchimix.png
Are multiple entries allowed?
Gozarutchimix.png

Yep! But only the one with the most votes is going to count. So you won't be able to win twice!

Nijifuwatchim%21x.png
Will you make a real Tamagotchi out of it?
Nijifuwatchim%21x.png

Someone asked, if I was planning on using one of the designs to create a real customized Tamagotchi.
While I won't say that I will do so for sure, there is a good possibility that I might use a design of the ones
submitted and turn it into a actual Tamagotchi (if the person is okay with it). However, it's not certain
if I really do that. Funfact: I actually bought a Tamagotchi V4 to customize it eventually, so I thought
the timing of getting a question like that one day after my purchase was pretty funny!

Flowertchimix.png
Can I change the logo / shape?
Flowertchimix.png

Yes, you can change the color of the logo, you can change it to something completely different or just leave it out completely!
As for the shape. You can slightly modify it, yes. It should still resemble the base Tamagotchi though.

Kuromametchim%21x.png
Is simply one color enough?
Kuromametchim%21x.png

No. Please put a bit of effort into your design. I will not accept entries that seem lazy or are literally just a color or gradient.
P9iBwmm.png

Lovelitchimix.png
What can I win?
Lovelitchimix.png

*Prices might increase, if I earn more TBT c:
1st Place will be able to choose between
Dino Plush
and
Clownfish Plush
+ 300 TBT

2nd Place will get
Peach (Fruit)
+ 200 TBT

3rd Place will recive a..
Cherry (Fruit)
+ 100 TBT

Everyone else will get
Tasty Cake
(newly bought)

Deadline is the 10th September 2021 at 8PM CEST
Voting going on until 17th September 2021 at 8PM CEST

line.png

Riboputchi_sprite.png
Entries
Riboputchi_sprite.png

jadetine
__biibiiprincess.looking.for.frog_ItzNotNatzDuh__MorphiGalaxi
Aquilla - Golden Skies Princess Berryxara DunquixoteAquilla - Space Cats
biibiiAquillaChibi.Hoshi

line.png

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Please read: The Contest is hosted by me, Princess Mipha. All prices are provided by me.
I put the deadline pretty close to my possible day of giving birth to my first child, so if I suddenly disappear you will know why.
That does not mean that I just abandon the contest. I will be giving out the prices in a fair way, no matter what.
I just came up with the idea right now and really want to do it, but also give enough time to come up with good ideas.
This community has given me so much happiness over the years, especially after announcing my pregnancy that I wanted to give back.
Thank you all for being so awesome! Good luck to all of you and stay awesome! ❤

Last edited:
Oh mannnn I had sooo many Tamagotchis and Giga pets back in the day lol. I might try this out, but if I don't get to it and you suddenly disappear, just know that I'm soo happy for you and I'm so happy we got to share a cabin for camp! 🥰

Oh mannnn I had sooo many Tamagotchis and Giga pets back in the day lol. I might try this out, but if I don't get to it and you suddenly disappear, just know that I'm soo happy for you and I'm so happy we got to share a cabin for camp! 🥰
My parents only allowed me to have one Tamagotchi back then, so that I wouldn't get too distracted for school.. 😭
I recently started to collect a few again, but mainly I trade them for a bit of profit. Some of them are just too cute to sell though! 😁
Thank you, that's so sweet of you!! I'm glad aswell that we were sharing the same cabin!! 🥰

oooh, this sounds like a lot of fun! i’m gonna have to brainstorm some ideas, but i’ll definitely be joining! 💙

Hhmmm, I never had a Tamagotchi, but I have a Pocket Pikachu and that's basically the same thing. I'll see what I can come up with (congrats on your new family member btw!)
Oh and are multiple entries allowed?

Last edited:
So kind of you to do this 💜 I can draw stick men and AC animals so no idea 😂

I am always around for mummy stuff, a few amazing mums around here 🥰 I will pm you the soppy stuff 🥺💞

Hhmmm, I never had a Tamagotchi, but I have a Pocket Pikachu and that's basically the same thing. I'll see what I can come up with (congrats on your new family member btw!)
Oh and are multiple entries allowed?
I see those often when I browse for Tamagotchis. Always tempted to buy one. :D
Thank you a lot!! Oh, good question. Yes, multiples are allowed, but only the higher rated one will count. :)

oh my god i had so many tamagotchis as a kid!! i'll never know heartbreak like the day i accidentally left one in my school pocket and it went in the washing machine. will definitely try and find the time to enter this!

oh my god i had so many tamagotchis as a kid!! i'll never know heartbreak like the day i accidentally left one in my school pocket and it went in the washing machine. will definitely try and find the time to enter this!
yoo i relate to that pain so much, the bad memories are flooding in. rest in piece all lost tamagotchis, still not yet forgotten 🥺💔

on another note, what a cute idea miph!! ill definitely be joining. also wishing you a smooth and easy delivery! 😊💖

Last edited:
Oh no!! RIP all the Tamagotchis that were sparkling clean, yet not alive anymore. :cry:

yoo i relate to that pain so much, the bad memories are flooding in. rest in piece all lost tamagotchis, still not yet forgotten 🥺💔

on another note, what a cute idea miph!! ill definitely be joining. also wishing you a smooth and easy delivery! 😊💖
Indeed! I'm glad that never happened to me. Also thank you a lot!! 💖

Such a cute idea Mipha! I still have mine from back in the day.
4C3EE035-20E0-46B2-AB5D-AD8281A9A34A.jpeg
Not sure if I’ll get the chance to enter myself but I at least look forward to seeing everyone’s designs. :)

Such a cute idea Mipha! I still have mine from back in the day. Not sure if I’ll get the chance to enter myself but I at least look forward to seeing everyone’s designs. :)
Wow and in such perfect condition!! :oops: :love:

My first entry: a koi pond tamagotchi with a bonus Ura character based on a sea butterfly!
View attachment 396783
Aww, so cute!! :love:

Can you confirm if it’s October 9th or September 10th?
It's September 10th! ☺

Back