Contest Tamagotchi Design Contest - Win Collectibles and TBT! | ✨RESULTS POSTED!!✨

Wow and in such perfect condition!! :oops: :love:

Aww, so cute!! :love:

It's September 10th! ☺

Thanks! They are all in pretty good shape. Though if you zoom in close on the V2 you can see some scratches and paint chips but it’s definitely my oldest one haha. My fave is probably the Sunflower pattern on my V4. :)

541efd98c67051b.gif

- Bump -

Gozarutchimix.png
Are multiple entries allowed?
Gozarutchimix.png

Yep! But only the one with the most votes is going to count. So you won't be able to win twice!

Nijifuwatchim%21x.png
Will you make a real Tamagotchi out of it?
Nijifuwatchim%21x.png

Someone asked, if I was planning on using one of the designs to create a real customized Tamagotchi.
While I won't say that I will do so for sure, there is a good possibility that I might use a design of the ones
submitted and turn it into a actual Tamagotchi (if the person is okay with it). However, it's not certain
if I really do that. Funfact: I actually bought a Tamagotchi V4 to customize it eventually, so I thought
the timing of getting a question like that one day after my purchase was pretty funny!

this sounds so fun, i would need to think of ideas tho.. do you mind if i join? i’d definitely need to look up all the tamagachi pets since i played with one once but then i lost it lol

this sounds so fun, i would need to think of ideas tho.. do you mind if i join? i’d definitely need to look up all the tamagachi pets since i played with one once but then i lost it lol
Of course I wouldn't mind! The more people, the better!! ☺

E3FBFE4F-C1BB-46C1-89D0-A4ACE0CB5385.png

ta-da! im finally finished my entry, it was a lot of fun to make. i had to change the key chain holder a little bit because i accidentally messed up on a layer but i realized that the layer was merged with the keychain part and couldn’t fix it because it was too late. it’s a fall themed tamagotchi because im excited for fall & halloween and colder weather, babytchi is on the screen. do you mind if i share the speed paint of this on my yt channel? if not it’s fine, i won’t mention this thread if you don’t want me to either.

Thank you for hosting this fun contest! This is extremely generous of you! 😊 I went a bit overboard with mine so please let me know if this doesn’t qualify to be entered.

Forgot to explain what I made. I made a Chopper Tamagotchi; Chopper is from One Piece and he loves cotton candy ☺️.

C4900F8A-0753-4904-8287-196F7840C7AD.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 397946
ta-da! im finally finished my entry, it was a lot of fun to make. i had to change the key chain holder a little bit because i accidentally messed up on a layer but i realized that the layer was merged with the keychain part and couldn’t fix it because it was too late. it’s a fall themed tamagotchi because im excited for fall & halloween and colder weather, babytchi is on the screen. do you mind if i share the speed paint of this on my yt channel? if not it’s fine, i won’t mention this thread if you don’t want me to either.
Uhh, spooky. I like it! :) I do not mind at all if you share the speed paint of it. Feel free to mention the thread, or not. I do not mind either! Would love to see the video though!

Thank you for hosting this fun contest! This is extremely generous of you! 😊 I went a bit overboard with mine so please let me know if this doesn’t qualify to be entered.

Forgot to explain what I made. I made a Chopper Tamagotchi; Chopper is from One Piece and he loves cotton candy ☺.

View attachment 397969
I'm glad to be finally able to host a contest on my own!! =) My brother would love this Tamagotchi, as he's a big fan of One Piece! 💀 And of course it's accepted, it's beautiful. ☺

Back