Contest Tamagotchi Design Contest - Win Collectibles and TBT! | ✨RESULTS POSTED!!✨

Okay guys, so.. my baby came super fast yesterday, like 10 minutes and she was there. 😅
I will be checking all the entries when I am back home. I should be allowed to leave in 2 - 3 days, so please be a bit patient with me! Also: We are both doing great. She has my face and likes to fart like her father! 😂
Congrats mama! I wish I had a flea collectible from September 9 to gift you; in France, calling your child "ma puce" (literally my flea) is apparently a term of endearment, lol. Or I could send you a cabbage for the same reason.
Take your time; you did great!

Last edited:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm especially happy things went so smoothly.

I really meant to and wanted to enter this but I miss read the end date and thought I had more time. That's on me. Good luck to all who entered!

congrats on the birth of your baby @Princess Mipha
i just wanted to say that when i saw this contest idea i was so excited to see everyone's entries. i adored my v4 "digital yellow" tamagotchi. i just looked through the entries and they all look amazing!

View attachment 398741
Here's another one! This Tamagotchi is named Space Cats.

The theme of this Tamagotchi is extremely self-indulgent as I just slapped on everything I adore: cats, stars, constellations and Mametchi!
I decided to include Mametchi in all my submissions as it used to be my very favourite as a child. To this day I have yet to manage that my Tamagotchis transform into one :D
Love the theme, especially the middle button! I think I got it once, not so easy to get a specific one when there was no guids to help you. :LOL:
Updating my original entry with some lotus flowers:
View attachment 399118
Post automatically merged:

I wanted to also note that all these entries are fantastic, and I have so much nostalgia about secretly playing with my nanopet in my locker decades ago. 😭👍
I like the little update. Haha, yeah everytime I think about Tamagotchi, nostalgia hits me aswell. 😁
View attachment 399301

took forever to hand draw this but heres my last entry!! good luck everyone!
Really cute theme. I like how you made the two parts look so natural together. :giggle:
View attachment 399332

Here's another last minute entry! Of course I had to make an animal crossing themed Tamagotchi - wouldn't it be wild if Nintendo did more crossovers with other franchises?

Hope you're well @Princess Mipha and thanks again for this incredibly fun contest! ❤​
Your button ideas are really awesome! And you're more than welcome! Didn't expect so many entries! :love:
I've been working on mine, but I don't know if I'll finish in time. :( I'll post it when I'm done anyway, but it will probably be too late. These all look amazing!!!
Arf, I will be giving you a cake in any case. I don't like that you started and then couldn't finish in time and get nothing. Excited to see it anyways! :giggle:

WbBn0uo.png

First, congratulations on your firstborn child! 👶

I've been a collector of Tamagotchi since the early 2000s. I'm always surprised when anyone mentions Tamagotchi on here. This entry is titled "Twinkle🌟Dream", inspired by the toddler "Hoshi~tchi", in a sleepy pastel dream. It was fun to design, though I might have gotten carried away. If anything needs to be altered, please let me know. I added the bead chain as it was included with the V4 in my country. The antenna is a lil baby rattle.​
Oh my god, I love that antenna idea. I wish there was one like that in real! 🥺
OOOOH i had a feeling your little one had arrived as soon as i noticed the september birthstone in your lineup!!! congratulations, love! i am so, so happy for you and your fiancé, and i’m so glad to hear that both you and your baby girl are doing great! 💞💞💞

please take all of the time that you need to check entries; your lovely family absolutely comes first! congratulations again my dear! i have such a huge smile on my face rn. <3
Thank you so much!! I'm glad that it made you smile aswell and thank you for understanding!! ❤
Congratulations! I am so happy for you! 🥳 Have a safe and speedy recovery. ☺ Take as much time as you need! Family and your health comes first! 🙂
Thank you!! I am recovering a lot better than I expected and I'm glad that I was finally able to leave the hospital. 😁
whoops i forgot to enter, but congratulations!! 🥳🥳🥳
Arf! I might be doing something like that again one day, but I will take a better timing and not just before giving birth, that's for sure. 🤣 And thank you!! ☺
Post automatically merged:

Congrats mama! I wish I had a flea collectible from September 9 to gift you; in France, calling your child "ma puce" (literally my flea) is apparently a term of endearment, lol. Or I could send you a cabbage for the same reason.
Take your time; you did great!
Thank you! ☺ You might laugh, because I was wondering the whole time why everyone is calling her "ma puce".. that's such a weird saying, but yet again in german we like to call them "Maus" (mouse).. so.. 🤷‍♀️ But thank you, that's really thoughtful of you. :love:
Congratulations! I'm so happy for you! I'm especially happy things went so smoothly.

I really meant to and wanted to enter this but I miss read the end date and thought I had more time. That's on me. Good luck to all who entered!
Thank you!! Arf, sorry to hear that! I might be doing something like that again in the future. 😁
congrats on the birth of your baby @Princess Mipha
i just wanted to say that when i saw this contest idea i was so excited to see everyone's entries. i adored my v4 "digital yellow" tamagotchi. i just looked through the entries and they all look amazing!
Thank you!! :giggle: Yes, they are indeed all amazing and I'm happy to have gotten so much entries! 🥺
I recently got the "purple snow" again and love it. 😁

Last edited:
Love the theme, especially the middle button! I think I got it once, not so easy to get a specific one when there was no guids to help you. :LOL:
I like the little update. Haha, yeah everytime I think about Tamagotchi, nostalgia hits me aswell. 😁
Really cute theme. I like how you made the two parts look so natural together. :giggle:
Your button ideas are really awesome! And you're more than welcome! Didn't expect so many entries! :love:
Arf, I will be giving you a cake in any case. I don't like that you started and then couldn't finish in time and get nothing. Excited to see it anyways! :giggle:
Oh my god, I love that antenna idea. I wish there was one like that in real! 🥺
Thank you so much!! I'm glad that it made you smile aswell and thank you for understanding!! ❤
Thank you!! I am recovering a lot better than I expected and I'm glad that I was finally able to leave the hospital. 😁
Arf! I might be doing something like that again one day, but I will take a better timing and not just before giving birth, that's for sure. 🤣 And thank you!! ☺
Aww thank you!! 🥰😍 I will still send it to you via PM when I'm done, because I like how it's coming along! Glad to hear you are recovering well, mama! 🥰🥳🥰

Even though I know that this does not count towards an entry, as I missed the deadline, I had to see my design through to the finish. I present, my Rosalina Tamagotchi! This is by far my best work and I drew Rosalina and the Lumas freehand! No special tools or anything! Just wanted to share it with everyone. 🥰

tamagotchi.png

Last edited:
Tamapatchimix.png
Tantotchi_m%21x.png
Haretchi_Pix_Sprite.png
Himetchi_Pix_Sprite.png
jWnrpX8.gif
Mametchimix.png
Terukerotchi_Pix_Sprite.png
Puchitomatchi_m%21x.png
Tamabotchimix.png

After (once again) a small delay.. here are the results of the Tamagotchi Design Contest!
Thank you to everyone who participated and I hope you had fun designing your very own Tamagotchi.

Ezimba15607517153700.gif
1st Place - @Chibi.Hoshi
Ezimba15607517153700.gif

36 Votes
WbBn0uo.png

Kuchipatchi.PNG
2nd Place - @princess.looking.for.frog
Kuchipatchi.PNG

29 Votes
sketch-1630580253190-png.397758

Lovelitchi_blue_large.png
3rd Place - @MorphiGalaxi
Lovelitchi_blue_large.png

13 Votes
0FdXDSb.png

And the others, that sadly didn't win, but are still as beautiful
Aquilla - 9 Votes
xara - 7 Votes
Aquilla - 6 Votes
ItzNotNatzDuh - 3 Votes
Aquilla - 3 Votes

Dunquixote - 2 Votes
Princess Berry - 2 Votes
biibii - 2 Votes
biibii - 1 Vote
jadetine - 1 Vote

Thank you once again for participating!
shjxmut.png
dMajQks.png

Last edited:
Even though I know that this does not count towards an entry, as I missed the deadline, I had to see my design through to the finish. I present, my Rosalina Tamagotchi! This is by far my best work and I drew Rosalina and the Lumas freehand! No special tools or anything! Just wanted to share it with everyone. 🥰

View attachment 400116
What a lovely idea! Sad that you didn't manage to finish it in time, I'm sure you would've had a great chance. Happy that you still finished and shared it though! ☺

Congratulations winners! 🥳 Thanks so much again for hosting such a fun contest and tasty cake, @Princess Mipha and congratulations to you on your new baby and safe delivery! ☺️🥳

Would you be okay if I post my tamagotchi elsewhere? I’m asking since you provided the line art. :)

congratulations to the winners!! everyone’s entries were absolutely incredible! 😍🎉

thank you again @Princess Mipha for hosting this, and for the tasty cake! thank you to the 7 people on facebook who voted for my entry as well LOL. i honestly had a lot of fun creating my entry, and even though i didn’t have any tamagotchis growing up, this has filled me with a newfound love for them! they really are lovely, and the design possibilities are endless!

and of course, congratulations once again on the delivery of your beautiful baby girl! i truly am so happy for you, and wish nothing but the best for you and your family! <3

Congratulations winners! 🥳 Thanks so much again for hosting such a fun contest and tasty cake, @Princess Mipha and congratulations to you on your new baby and safe delivery! ☺🥳

Would you be okay if I post my tamagotchi elsewhere? I’m asking since you provided the line art. :)
You're more than welcome and thank you so much!!:love:
Of course, feel free to post it wherever you want ^-^

congratulations to the winners!! everyone’s entries were absolutely incredible! 😍🎉

thank you again @Princess Mipha for hosting this, and for the tasty cake! thank you to the 7 people on facebook who voted for my entry as well LOL. i honestly had a lot of fun creating my entry, and even though i didn’t have any tamagotchis growing up, this has filled me with a newfound love for them! they really are lovely, and the design possibilities are endless!

and of course, congratulations once again on the delivery of your beautiful baby girl! i truly am so happy for you, and wish nothing but the best for you and your family! <3
You're more than welcome and I'm glad people had fun!! :love: I'm glad to hear that, Tamagotchis are indeed awesome, especially when it comes to designs. ☺

And thank you so much! ❤

Back