Contest Tamagotchi Design Contest - Win Collectibles and TBT! | ✨RESULTS POSTED!!✨

Loving the entries so far! Would it be allowed to change the antenna ball/blob into another shape? I’d love to make it star shaped for my design ✨

Loving the entries so far! Would it be allowed to change the antenna ball/blob into another shape? I’d love to make it star shaped for my design ✨
Yep, as long as the base shape stays the same it's fine =)

541efd98c67051b.gif

- Bump -

i finally got an entry done! i couldn’t resist making it poliwag/camp bell tree themed, especially since we were in the same cabin. 😋💙

also, i can’t believe how close you are to welcoming your first child? that’s so exciting! i know you’re probably pretty nervous, but you’re gonna do great! may you have a safe and easy delivery. i’ll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts! <3

anyways, thank you for hosting this! i honestly had a lot of fun making this and everyone else’s entries are stunning as well!

3B2F7155-5044-4683-9279-B081D3ED97D1.png

i finally got an entry done! i couldn’t resist making it poliwag/camp bell tree themed, especially since we were in the same cabin. 😋💙

also, i can’t believe how close you are to welcoming your first child? that’s so exciting! i know you’re probably pretty nervous, but you’re gonna do great! may you have a safe and easy delivery. i’ll be keeping you and your family in my thoughts! <3

anyways, thank you for hosting this! i honestly had a lot of fun making this and everyone else’s entries are stunning as well!

View attachment 398407

Ohh, I like the idea of making the Poliwags into a Tamagotchi!! :3
Thank you so much for your kind words!! :love:

starrygotchi.png

Here's my entry! I named this Tamagotchi Golden Skies.

I haven't had so much fun drawing in a long time. Tamagotchi used to be my life - I still have mine and occasionally turn it on to play ^^ I'm already working on a second submission (maybe even a third) because I just have too many ideas for more designs and it's so much fun! Thank you for that brilliant idea @Princess Mipha - this might be my favourite contest of all times.​

4thsFaP.jpg

First of all, thank you very much for doing this contest! Sorry, I'm late to this party, I was a bit busy and just had time to draw it now. Honestly, I never had a own Tamagotchi, even if I wanted one for quite a while back then when I was younger. I once took care however for the one of my old school friends for a day and was quite nervous tbh that I may would do something wrong (I had zero experience), but it survived, don't worry! I do like Tamagotchi in general and it was really fun to design an own version. Great entries so far from everyone here btw!

My entry is, as you can see, a Hamtaro themed one. I recently started to watch some episodes of this cute anime again and thought this little hamster would work perfectly as a Tamagotchi. 🐹

Also, congrats to your first child! I wish you and your little one all the best! :blush:

View attachment 398618

Here's my entry! I named this Tamagotchi Golden Skies.

I haven't had so much fun drawing in a long time. Tamagotchi used to be my life - I still have mine and occasionally turn it on to play ^^ I'm already working on a second submission (maybe even a third) because I just have too many ideas for more designs and it's so much fun! Thank you for that brilliant idea @Princess Mipha - this might be my favourite contest of all times.​
Aww, it looks really nice! I'm so happy to hear that you had a lot of fun drawing and I can't wait to see the other submission(s). 😁 Yeah, I miss those days where pretty much everyone carried their Tamagotchi around and you'd have those little playdates, etc. That was so much fun! Also thank you for those kind words, I'm so glad you enjoy the contest!! ❤

4thsFaP.jpg

First of all, thank you very much for doing this contest! Sorry, I'm late to this party, I was a bit busy and just had time to draw it now. Honestly, I never had a own Tamagotchi, even if I wanted one for quite a while back then when I was younger. I once took care however for the one of my old school friends for a day and was quite nervous tbh that I may would do something wrong (I had zero experience), but it survived, don't worry! I do like Tamagotchi in general and it was really fun to design an own version. Great entries so far from everyone here btw!

My entry is, as you can see, a Hamtaro themed one. I recently started to watch some episodes of this cute anime again and thought this little hamster would work perfectly as a Tamagotchi. 🐹

Also, congrats to your first child! I wish you and your little one all the best! :blush:
You're more than welcome!! I didn't think that people would actually enjoy the contest that much, that makes me super happy! Haha, I can imagine how nervous you must've been. I'm glad to hear that it survived! :LOL: I'm glad you had fun drawing it and really nice idea with Hamtaro. I love him and now I want to create a Hamtaro Tamagotchi for myself. 🤣 Also, I hope you enjoy watching some Hamtaro cuteness, it's such a great series! Also thank you a lot for your wishes!! :love:

spacecats.png

Here's another one! This Tamagotchi is named Space Cats.

The theme of this Tamagotchi is extremely self-indulgent as I just slapped on everything I adore: cats, stars, constellations and Mametchi!
I decided to include Mametchi in all my submissions as it used to be my very favourite as a child. To this day I have yet to manage that my Tamagotchis transform into one :D

I've been working on mine, but I don't know if I'll finish in time. :( I'll post it when I'm done anyway, but it will probably be too late. These all look amazing!!!

Okay guys, so.. my baby came super fast yesterday, like 10 minutes and she was there. 😅
I will be checking all the entries when I am back home. I should be allowed to leave in 2 - 3 days, so please be a bit patient with me! Also: We are both doing great. She has my face and likes to fart like her father! 😂

WbBn0uo.png

First, congratulations on your firstborn child! 👶

I've been a collector of Tamagotchi since the early 2000s. I'm always surprised when anyone mentions Tamagotchi on here. This entry is titled "Twinkle🌟Dream", inspired by the toddler "Hoshi~tchi", in a sleepy pastel dream. It was fun to design, though I might have gotten carried away. If anything needs to be altered, please let me know. I added the bead chain as it was included with the V4 in my country. The antenna is a lil baby rattle.​

Last edited:
Okay guys, so.. my baby came super fast yesterday, like 10 minutes and she was there. 😅
I will be checking all the entries when I am back home. I should be allowed to leave in 2 - 3 days, so please be a bit patient with me! Also: We are both doing great. She has my face and likes to fart like her father! 😂

OOOOH i had a feeling your little one had arrived as soon as i noticed the september birthstone in your lineup!!! congratulations, love! i am so, so happy for you and your fiancé, and i’m so glad to hear that both you and your baby girl are doing great! 💞💞💞

please take all of the time that you need to check entries; your lovely family absolutely comes first! congratulations again my dear! i have such a huge smile on my face rn. <3

Last edited:

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! 🥳 Have a safe and speedy recovery. ☺ Take as much time as you need! Family and your health comes first! 🙂

Back