• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

A statistical Top 25 of the most popular villagers in 2020

I'm fine with that list. I mean, the list of Animal Crossing gods only have one name on it and that's Bill. And that list is the one that matters the most to me, quacko.

Raymond made his way to #2 in 2020 for the most-viewed villager pages on Nookipedia. Who is number 1 ? Rodney, Marcy, Pate, Olie, O'Hare, Friga, Gonzo, Norma ?

Marshal does not exist. I actually think Big Top will take number 1
1611505541115.png

Finally. Marshal topped the 2020 rankings of the most-viewed villager pages on Nookipedia.
Are you surprised with the villagers that made it to the top 25? Do you think it will be different in 2021?

No Stitches?? I demand a recount!😆

Seriously though, I don't think the top two will surprise many but, I'm pretty surprised that even with Raymond's popularity, Marshal is still holding it down as #1 search. And that's with an amiibo card on the market.

No Stitches?? I demand a recount!😆

Seriously though, I don't think the top two will surprise many but, I'm pretty surprised that even with Raymond's popularity, Marshal is still holding it down as #1 search. And that's with an amiibo card on the market.
Here here! What a travesty that Stitches doesn't even make the top 25. I call shenanigans!

Marshal the king! awww he's sooo darn cute my heart can't take it. And of course raymond would be in top 3.
I think out of the top 10 though, Cherry and Marina surprise me the most. Cherry because I never sees her as that popular for some reason, and Marina.. well i know a lot of people like her just didn't think she'd beat Raymond XD

I say people have finally come to their senses. Stitches is an overrated dead cub (I mean look at his eyes).
Here here! What a travesty that Stitches doesn't even make the top 25. I call shenanigans!

I’m surprised Hazel is on there, I’ve never given her a second glance, Pietro on the other hand I’m happy about!! He deserves all the luff ❤

I’m surprised Hazel is on there, I’ve never given her a second glance, Pietro on the other hand I’m happy about!! He deserves all the luff ❤
I think she is in the rankings because she can be a starting villager, and she rocks the unique unibrow look. I wouldn't want her, but I think that is why she is there.

I think she is in the rankings because she can be a starting villager, and she rocks the unique unibrow look. I wouldn't want her, but I think that is why she is there.
The unibrow turned me off her design, probably because I used to have one when I was a kid and I’m always crazy to pluck mine. :LOL:

Back