- - - Post Merge - - -

I love Ashley!!!

-spoopy for Halloween
-Purple to match my new sig
-fave Disney princess
-cat

Because Octavian is the best.

I have seasonal filters to switch him to for the next few months :p

I chose mine because Filbert is my favourite villager and Halloween is coming soon! I might switch to the ones I made of Mint, Marshal, and Pecan later. :)

mine is just me cause i can show my face and i didn't know what else to do

because the gamecube is the best console of all time and if you disagree then you're objectively wrong

it's a nice little sketch of my favorite villager that I got from one of my favorites artists that was on here a few months ago, they were doing free sketches of villagers and I asked for Eugene, and I've always really liked everything about it. Hey, even if it is just lineart, it has a lot of great qualities and has just kinda become associated with me over time, so I'm definitely keeping it, at least until the user comes back :lemon:

I usually have a N64 logo as my avatar cause... well it's kinda my icon on here lol

Right now it's a watercolor print I made about 3 years ago of my fav TF2 char cause it's all colorful and fantastic :rolleyes:

Well it's Halloween and since I like Pokemon and found the Pikachu in a Pumpkin why not? :p

Last edited:
I like ACNL and my avatar is very pastel like and cute (even though people hate sanrio) and it over all fits in with my collectible line up and siggy

I wanted a non-stereotypical spooky avatar for Halloween, and it is no secret I have a love of dolls, so I chose Mary Shaw's ventriloquist dummy, Billy, from Dead Silence.

vRyaE1x.jpg

Back