• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shower Vs. Bath!

Shower VS Bath

• Baths!

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Showers!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Showers, but I enjoy a nice bath sometimes.

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • Baths, but I enjoy a shower sometimes

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Bathing removes my protective layer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll typically have a shower, but sometimes a bath is good.

Fancy bubble bath, tea lights, a glass of wine, and either my Kindle or 3DS = perfect evening.

Bath always. Can't do it too often due to our crappy pipes that get clogged at once but I sure do enjoy it every once in a while :)

Showers are much more convenient and faster than baths. I prefer shower heads that don't have a crazy strong water pressure or those that feel like a drizzle, I like something in between.

I do enjoy baths but they're a pain to set up and I'd feel bad using that much water.

I love the convenience of showers, but on a night when I'm not really doing anything, bubble baths with candles and music are top tier. Too bad the bathtub in this house isn't big enough.

I never really take a bath. Showers are cleaner and quicker anyway, and baths usually bore me. :p

showers lol i dont like bathing a lot tbh. last time i took a bath waa probably like... a year ago.

Baths! I love using incense, bath bombs, fizzies, bubbles, salt rocks, etc. to unwind after a stressful day.

Def voted for showers. I can't even remember the last time I took a bath...? I liked them when I was younger but now the thought of them kind of grosses me out :|

Last edited:
I find showers less time consuming and more sanitary so that's what I do 99% of the time. I only take baths when I want to try out a bath bomb or foaming bath soaps and stuff

Bath, but only because I can't stand up in showers bc of my balance system not working. It used to be showers.

Baths are nice but usually I either don't have enough time or am to lazy to take one, so I usually end up taking showers

Baths though showers are cleaner.

Back