• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

whens the last time you took a shower?

There’s just something so soothing about being able to climb into bed freshly showered, all of the stresses from the day washed away, ready to start the next day anew and clean.
yeah I like to take a shower right before bed because I like to feel clean when I crawl into my bed hehe. 😌

I usually only take a shower every other day (I'm due for one tonight hehe). sometimes I'll shower two days in a row without washing my hair, my hair has a wavy texture and dries out relatively easily so I can't wash it every day.

3 hours ago. I shower or bathe daily sometimes twice a day. Water is my relaxation.

earlier today. i take a shower every day and i wash my hair everyday. people say i shouldn't wash my hair everyday bc it's unhealthy but i don't care i get OILY.

This morning! I shower every day but whether I do it in the morning or night depends on how sleepy I am during the night

this morning. (i tend to shower in the mornings.) if i've been out in the city or i've gotten sweaty during the day, i'll shower again briefly at night.

A few hours ago, and everyday. I prefer to take them in the evening a few hours before I go to bed. I like feeling extra clean before settling down to relax for the evening.

I think it was sometime last week.

Everyday. I get dirty in my line of work. Not like rolled in mud like a pig, but my job has me working, moving, and on my feet all day. So I wouldn't feel right or clean not doing so. I can get some people skipping it a day if they don't really have a lot going on, but if you're in the public or working you're picking up tons of germs. That's kinda gross crawling in your bed with that.

Not going to lie, it feels a tad discriminatory to make a thread that Smash Bros. players aren't allowed to participate in. Please do better, Bell Tree. :/

I'm taking a shower right now, bro, whaddya talkin' about? 🧼🎲 Just gotta be careful I don't drop my comp -ienojaonawoanaibclanal nnildanoni 2nn 2d2..,,,xz,cx,.,.,.,. 💦 🌊🫧 🫧 🫧
Post automatically merged:

Not going to lie, it feels a tad discriminatory to make a thread that Smash Bros. players aren't allowed to participate in. Please do better, Bell Tree. :/
Captcha Verification be like: Click on the images with a bar of soap. 😨😰😥😖

A couple hours ago. I tend to take them every 2 days, sometimes 3.

If I'm not leaving the house, I'll shower every other day. If I am going out, I always make sure to shower that day.

I prefer to shower first thing in the morning because I tend to sweat a lot in my sleep, so showering before bed seems pointless

Back