• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shower Vs. Bath!

Shower VS Bath

• Baths!

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Showers!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Showers, but I enjoy a nice bath sometimes.

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • Baths, but I enjoy a shower sometimes

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Bathing removes my protective layer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I take showers due to my small bathtub but I enjoy baths as well. (Baths more to relax but showers for a deep clean c: )

Last edited:
I love showers because they're quick an easy. But baths are so amazing. My mom has a big garden tub with jets that I sometimes use and oh boy. Ohhhh boy.

Showers, for sure. When you bathe you're literally just sitting there....... in your own sweat, filth, soap, and grime..... why would I want to do that? That's what public swimming pools are for. I usually shower one to two times a day, alternating between hot and cold water.

Showers, but occasional baths. Baths are more like a 'treat' or to relax and unwind for me, so I don't take them super often. I took one the other day because I had horrible cramps and wanted to cook them out of me, it really helped but bath's usually aren't on the menu for me during the summer. I also love taking them to "pamper" myself especially if I have a bathbomb because then I feel all soft afterwards.

And no matter what I always shower after a bath because soaking in your skin and dirt doesn't really "clean" you very well...

I reserve bath time when I'm really achy or moody so its mostly showers for me. However, when I do have a bath, I make sure to shower as soon as the tub drains just to wash off any bubbles and whatnot off my body. Kinda gross to just sit in bath water with filth on your body lol
And can't really shower first since that uses up all the hot water. So I do it backwards in comparison to how some asians do it. Wash up first and bathe after, I mean.
But I like to focus on relaxing first and worry about hygiene after.
I take looooongg baths. So long that my muscles don't even work to get me up sometimes lol.
Does that make me weird and disgusting though? Hmm.

I prefer showering as far as getting clean but I love resting in baths with lots of bubbles!!

I've never had a bath, well not since i was very little. Am I missing out? or is it overrated? :S

Currently I have freezing cold showers on the maximum coldness. Freaks my body out especially when you have icy cold water go down your spine, you can imagine how that feels.

used to prefer baths but became a shower person in more recent years. i?ll still take baths occasionally if i?m feeling particularly tired or sore.

While baths are fun, I rarely find that I want to have them. I just want to get in there and be done, not sit in it for longer than I need to. Also, they make me extremely tired. I do not want to start the day tired!

I love baths, but my tub is way too small... :'(
At the very least, showers can be quick-- but taking them in the morning makes me sleepy instead of waking me up (which did not help in class...). Taking them late certainly helps my insomniac brain.
Still...I wish we had a bigger tub...soaking is so relaxing...

I only take showers. I've actually never had a bath because up until the age of about 8 I had a certain condition that made it unsafe for me to take baths, and after that I just...never did it because I wasn't used to it.

Showers, my parents don't let me take a bath. So, I've never had a bath. I think the reason why was because of the California Drought, which I think is cleared up. :/

Back