Shower Vs. Bath!

Shower VS Bath

• Baths!

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Showers!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Showers, but I enjoy a nice bath sometimes.

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • Baths, but I enjoy a shower sometimes

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Bathing removes my protective layer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll typically have a shower, but sometimes a bath is good.

Fancy bubble bath, tea lights, a glass of wine, and either my Kindle or 3DS = perfect evening.

Bath always. Can't do it too often due to our crappy pipes that get clogged at once but I sure do enjoy it every once in a while :)

Showers are much more convenient and faster than baths. I prefer shower heads that don't have a crazy strong water pressure or those that feel like a drizzle, I like something in between.

I do enjoy baths but they're a pain to set up and I'd feel bad using that much water.

I love the convenience of showers, but on a night when I'm not really doing anything, bubble baths with candles and music are top tier. Too bad the bathtub in this house isn't big enough.

I never really take a bath. Showers are cleaner and quicker anyway, and baths usually bore me. :p

showers lol i dont like bathing a lot tbh. last time i took a bath waa probably like... a year ago.

Baths! I love using incense, bath bombs, fizzies, bubbles, salt rocks, etc. to unwind after a stressful day.

Def voted for showers. I can't even remember the last time I took a bath...? I liked them when I was younger but now the thought of them kind of grosses me out :|

Last edited:
I find showers less time consuming and more sanitary so that's what I do 99% of the time. I only take baths when I want to try out a bath bomb or foaming bath soaps and stuff

Bath, but only because I can't stand up in showers bc of my balance system not working. It used to be showers.

Baths are nice but usually I either don't have enough time or am to lazy to take one, so I usually end up taking showers

Baths though showers are cleaner.

Back