• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shower Vs. Bath!

Shower VS Bath

• Baths!

Votes: 9 10.6%
  • Showers!

Votes: 35 41.2%
  • Both!

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Showers, but I enjoy a nice bath sometimes.

Votes: 33 38.8%
  • Baths, but I enjoy a shower sometimes

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • Bathing removes my protective layer.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Showers, always showers. I haven't had a bath since I was a little child and I would never take one now. The idea of sitting in filthy bath water is just disgusting to me. I wouldn't feel clean afterwards and it wouldn't feel relaxing for me because I'd be obsessed with how dirty I felt. A long, hot shower on the other hand is extremely relaxing for me and the water hitting my head, neck and shoulders feels really good after a long, stressful day. It works almost like a massage to take the tension away.

I enjoy both of them, although i clean my body better and faster in Showers while Baths give me an enjoyable bath that i can stay in bathroom for an hour lol

i would like to take a bath, but i never have time to so i usually just shower. i like baths though.

Showers then baths. I don't think it makes sense to take baths if your body is unclean like getting into a pool if you just got out of the gym.
o-o

Last edited:
Showers, definitely showers. I haven't taken a bath since I was a little kid. I much prefer taking a shower because it's quicker and feels good when the water hits my neck and shoulders. I mean, I don't mind baths, they are pretty good, but I'm not sure how I feel about sitting in dirty water. If I ever take a bath, it's more of a bubble bath after a shower. This way I'm clean and the bubble bath feels even more good. ^^

Back