• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia: Attack on Titan [Sign Ups]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd lke this personally so I can make final decisions/see results on my way to/when I get to work.

Okay, I'll change the timer tonight and add like 7-10 hours to it depending on conversion. I don't want players to all miss deadlines because timezones are bad haha.

I am not at all familiar with the Attack of Titan theme, though since it's a semi-open setup I reckon it might not matter whatsoever in this game. Of course I read the introduction text and watched the intro/opening to get a basic understanding. However, I would still like to ask if there's anyone that is an extreme fan of this Anime/Manga that is participating in the game, in case I would have any silly questions during the course of the game? Obviously all questions would be asked within the thread itself as outside communication is not allowed.

I kept up with the manga a little after the anime ended so I know some plot points but nothing terribly specific about some things.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I would like to

- - - Post Merge - - -

Stress that my post times this game will be a bit odd, as I'll mostly be posting really late/early.

Yes I know I already do that, but I'm doing graveyard shifts the next two weeks.

I am not at all familiar with the Attack of Titan theme, though since it's a semi-open setup I reckon it might not matter whatsoever in this game. Of course I read the introduction text and watched the intro/opening to get a basic understanding. However, I would still like to ask if there's anyone that is an extreme fan of this Anime/Manga that is participating in the game, in case I would have any silly questions during the course of the game? Obviously all questions would be asked within the thread itself as outside communication is not allowed.
i watched it and the spinoff so I'd say I'm knowledgeable.

CRYS PLZ WHY DID YOU HAVE 100 NOTIFICATIONS?

I know a little AoT from the anime - I watched like 14 episodes. I'm not really super into it anymore though lol. That being said, this should be a fun set up c:

I watched it and I'm caught up with the Manga, although I don't think Minties has read the Manga so the game will be based on the anime which is far behind.

I've never seen/read AOT so I know nothing about it

also I'm gonna ****post this whole game mafia please don't n1 me

ps I've missed you sataric im glad you're back

I've never seen/read AOT so I know nothing about it

also I'm gonna ****post this whole game mafia please don't n1 me

ps I've missed you sataric im glad you're back

Thank you kindly - But you will probably regret saying that when I n1 you. ;)

Tina no! </3

Blame my country's public transport preventing me from getting home. I should have been home by now - now it's going to be an extra day or two. Plus I found out I need to travel towards the end of the first week of June.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back