• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you with your body?

?

• 1 (not at all)

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 5 4.4%

Votes: 7 6.2%

Votes: 4 3.5%

Votes: 17 15.0%

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 19 16.8%

Votes: 18 15.9%

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • 10 (confident)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
7.8. (IGN lol)
I'm 6 ft tall at 16 (which is supposedly good) and thin(-ish?)
I'd like to be more fit if possible
also acne makes me consider chopping my face off on a daily basis
I like how my face looks (and so do a lot of other people apparently lmao)

Last edited:
I used to have huge issues with the way my body looked. I've learned to love every part of me and although there are some days when I feel a little insecure, on the whole I am pretty confident.

I'm a 4, I'm not very tall and I have no athletic capabilities, I'll hurt myself just going on short sprints. I have arthritis, patellofemoral pain syndrome and a bad case of flat feet, and I'm left handed (which I think is cool but also makes a lot of everyday tasks difficult.) My only redeeming factor is my face, which isn't all that pretty but it's at least not unpleasant to look at. I'm also right in the middle of the healthy weight range for my age group, so that's something to be thankful for I suppose.

Last edited:
I guess an 8. Pretty much the only thing that I don't like is how wide my feet are. I don't have a problem with big feet, but I can never find the perfect size for most of the shoes that I like.

4. Unfortunately due to puberty being a binch, I gained quite a bit of weight when I was like 15/16. I used to be really slim and somewhat petite... And now, well, I'm not overweight at all, I'm average weight, I wear average clothes sizes, etc etc, but I guess in comparison to my other female peers, I wish I would just lose a bit of this extra chub I have. x3 I don't always like wearing shorts because I dislike how big my thighs are. I used to swim a lot though when I was younger, so that's probably influenced my body shape quite a bit (eg; broad shoulders lmao). I mean it's not that bad, I guess I just feel slightly self-conscious about it.

4. Unfortunately due to puberty being a binch, I gained quite a bit of weight when I was like 15/16. I used to be really slim and somewhat petite... And now, well, I'm not overweight at all, I'm average weight, I wear average clothes sizes, etc etc, but I guess in comparison to my other female peers, I wish I would just lose a bit of this extra chub I have. x3 I don't always like wearing shorts because I dislike how big my thighs are. I used to swim a lot though when I was younger, so that's probably influenced my body shape quite a bit (eg; broad shoulders lmao). I mean it's not that bad, I guess I just feel slightly self-conscious about it.

Puberty did the opposite for me haha. I was chubs until puberty and then I thinned out to a regular weight.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I guess an 8. Pretty much the only thing that I don't like is how wide my feet are. I don't have a problem with big feet, but I can never find the perfect size for most of the shoes that I like.

I wear Men's 11 1/2 wide, I feel your pain.

Last edited:
8! I have gained a lot of great body image since I have been in college and have further 'grown out.' I was a 3 in high school so it is really cool to see the vast improvement over the years. My past self would be so happy!

I would say six (and it prob woulda been 2 before so woo progress). I'm thin but short and v curvy so shopping for clothes can be a ***** which doesn't' feel great but I've learned to like my figure and I gave up on wanting to look tall and boyish like a model. I don't love my arms but my legs are v muscular which I am proud of.

I said 9. I don't really have self-esteem issues related to my body or appearance.

uhh like a three. i am very insicure anout a lot of stuff but i am happy about some stuff, like that i'm a fast runner

It's a lot easier to feel confident in your body once you learn to stop comparing it to everyone else's, and appreciate the differences in everyone's bodies instead of holding everyone up to an impossible ideal.

I'm chubby. I'm not morbidly obese, but I have a couple of small rolls, a small second chin, and a muffin top. I also have some acne scars and a little bit leftover that I just can't rid my pores of. I'm dieting though. I've lost around 17 pounds since February, and my skin started clearing up ages ago. I just keep thinking, "One Day."

I said 7. I'm a little underweight and I don't know why because I sure eat enough, but I don't really worry about it much. I think I get a little creepy looking sometimes since I don't get my hair cut that often and I don't shave every day, but overall I'm happy and I'm not going to waste my time obsessing over my body image.

I voted 5.
I'm not happy with my body right now since I've stopped going to the gym again and have been eating terribly. I was on a medicine that made me feel really good, I was working out, eating well, and I had good energy. Then my doctor upped the dosage and I lost all of those great side effects. I wasn't hungry, I didn't have energy to workout, and I craved unhealthy food all the time. So we switched medicines and I'm still low on energy and all I crave is sweets and junk food, so I'm gaining weight. My body really hates me right now.

I'm hoping this can all change and my body positivity can come back cause this sucks. Luckily I'm going back to the doctor next month.

Hm.. I think a 9. My body is one of the few things I actually like about myself. My weight is ideal for my height according to BMI charts, and I feel very comfortable in my own skin.

I kinda have a love-hate relationship with my body. Sometimes I like my body, other times, I think that I have too much useless flab.

I don't know, it's on and off. Sometimes I love my body and sometimes I wish I could have a thigh gap. But right now, I'm far more confident with my body after I started working out more. :)

Back