on a scale of 1-10, how confident are you with your body?

?

• 1 (not at all)

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 5 4.4%

Votes: 7 6.2%

Votes: 4 3.5%

Votes: 17 15.0%

Votes: 13 11.5%

Votes: 19 16.8%

Votes: 18 15.9%

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • 10 (confident)

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters
A big fat 5. Or 6, I'm kind of in the middle.

Like chaicow said above, I kind of have a love-hate relationship with mine going on as well -- sometimes I'm confident and like my body, sometimes I don't

I look a lot better than I did a few years ago just because I eat a lot healthier and take care of my appearance more meticulously. I don't work out at all but I have great arms because of my work :3 7/10

Last edited:
Like 8? I like my body, I'm slim but still have curves. I wish I was less hairy but at least I can shave and wax so it's not too bad

Probably a 5 on a good day. I like some things, hate others. The usual lmao.

I'm 15 and every time I move my joints pop and snap like a bag of pop rocks xD I have so many joint-related issues, it's not even funny. Plus I really need to work out more.

8 because I'm less self-conscious now that I'm older and married, but I need to eat clean and exercise. My body is so unhealthy right now.

1, it might go up when/if i get on T but yeah. I also have weird legs, plus other things.

I also noticed that way more people picked over 5 than 1-5. Idk, I just thought it was good that a lot of people here are pretty confident with their bodies!!

I'd say 6. I don't HATE my body but I don't love it. I can find flaws, but I don't really care about body image. The flaws I see are not really changeable, so meh it's just my body at the end of the day. As long as I'm healthy and have a good personality that out weighs the cons I have with my shape. So yeah average really.

6. I feel I am a little chubby and I hate showing my legs and arms.

How confident am I, like 10 or something. I don't give a s*** about what people think I look like. I know it's really hard for other to do that though, and to you, I say: Good luck, cuz life's gonna be hella hard for you if you care about what people think of you.

I'm not really at all, so maybe about a 3 or a 4, but I've been starting to like my face a lot because my girlfriend keeps reminding me how much she likes how I look . u .

I had to vote 5 - in the middle. Because some days I feel fabulous and then others I look in the mirror and think to myself 'what is that....'

Ohh yehheyhh a solid ten baby! Lemme show it offf hiyaa! I'm just joking, not not very confident so 6 xD

Back