• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villager Popularity List - Updated

Yes molly is on there ah so happy!! I am thinking about doing a town like this but i am not so sure if I do happen to do one can someone explain how this all works. i am a noob when it comes to cycling so i don't know a hole lot

Yes molly is on there ah so happy!! I am thinking about doing a town like this but i am not so sure if I do happen to do one can someone explain how this all works. i am a noob when it comes to cycling so i don't know a hole lot
I think you may be looking for a guide on how to make a cycle town haha. This list doesn't really relate to that, it just helps sellers and cyclers.

(Which reminds me I've been meaning to add a section for other useful guides.. Will probably add that tonight along with the update)

here is a guide on cycling towns that Crash made.

She is a golden dog, SO nice :'D
Exactly haha. A lot of people favor neutral colored villagers, it seems. (Goldie, Maple, Beau, Fauna, Chief, Molly, Rudy, Zucker, etc..)

I think you may be looking for a guide on how to make a cycle town haha. This list doesn't really relate to that, it just helps sellers and cyclers.

(Which reminds me I've been meaning to add a section for other useful guides.. Will probably add that tonight along with the update)

here is a guide on cycling towns that Crash made.

Exactly haha. A lot of people favor neutral colored villagers, it seems. (Goldie, Maple, Beau, Fauna, Chief, Molly, Rudy, Zucker, etc..)

I think that's because they remember real animals, but villagers are more nice then real animals :)
(Not Zucker, he is only sweet)

Ooh, I really love the new look to this, and the picture chart too.

I didn't realise how high up some of my dreamies were. I guess the list changes a lot, so they may have been lower at one point. Chief and Fauna are the last dreamies I want from tier one, though Diana would be nice but I have Whitney.

Thank you and thank you for replying back. From my point of view you seem very nice!!�� I have been playing acnl since june 9 2013 because it is such a good game. I love Molly so i am happy that she is up on the very top of the ladder

Ooh, I really love the new look to this, and the picture chart too.

I didn't realise how high up some of my dreamies were. I guess the list changes a lot, so they may have been lower at one point. Chief and Fauna are the last dreamies I want from tier one, though Diana would be nice but I have Whitney.
Thank you so much c: & yes since I posted this a ton of changes have been made, including a lot of lower tier's increasing more and more each week.
Thank you and thank you for replying back. From my point of view you seem very nice!!�� I have been playing acnl since june 9 2013 because it is such a good game. I love Molly so i am happy that she is up on the very top of the ladder
Aww haha of course. :] and yes Molly is a cutie, I plan to have her in my main town in the future.<3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also, working on the updates now~ It's much easier to do them on Sunday nights so from now on updates will be every sunday.

Yes :) i have 3/10 dreamies so far and really happy about it!!! If you ever want to talk to me just pm me I would always reply back to someone nice

I like how pretty much all of my favorites, which are the monkeys, are on the bottom tier haha.

Gexnicy.png

Sorry I've done another update so quickly. The last only really had that change with tier 5 and 6, and I wanted to wait a couple more days before making the rest. So here they are! Also, updates will now be every week on Sunday night (EST) (I promise I'll try to be consistent with this from now on).

oZeVnwS.png

Punchy #15 tier 1 [from #4 tier 2]
Merry #27 tier 2 [from #20 tier 3]
Felicity #29 tier 2 [from #8 tier 3]
Flora #30 tier 2 [from #5 in tier 3]
Muffy #1 tier 3 [from #9 tier 3]
Melba #3 tier 3 [from #28 tier 3]
Bluebear #12 tier 3 [from #28 tier 4]
Alice #28 tier 3 [from #41 tier 4]
Walker #45 tier 4 [from #9 tier 5]

tzWC1g6.png

Maple #1 tier 2 [from #12 tier 1]
Freya #8 tier 3 [from #27 tier 2]
Bruce #5 tier 3 [from #1 tier 3]
Bunnie #9 tier 3 [from #30 tier 2]
Pekoe #20 tier 3 [from #3 tier 3]
Fuchsia #2 tier 4 [from #18 tier 2] - biggest tier change i've made, so far.
Deirdre #16 tier 4 [from #12 tier 3]
Blaire #27 tier 4 [from #2 tier 4]
Wendy #40 tier 4 [from #17 tier 4]
Mint #9 tier 5 [from #26 tier 4]

r2J7nX6.png

Lolly and Stitches within tier 1. Lolly #2, Stitches #6
Kiki and Lily within tier 2. Kiki #2, Lily #13

Last edited:
Woooo Tier 1 Punchy!
And wow, Fuchsia dropped quite a bit. Wasn't she Tier 2?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just read your updates list. Poor Fuchsia! That's quite the drop

Hooray for Punchy!!
Honestly, the amount of people looking for him lately is just amazing....serious surge in popularity :)
Awesome job in the lists, I'd say it's actually very accurate right now :)

She was in Tier 4 just a couple of weeks ago.
tier 3 actually c:
She was #2 in tier 3, then #26 in tier 2, then #3 tier 2.
still, quite an increase over the past couple weeks.

Hooray for Punchy!!
Honestly, the amount of people looking for him lately is just amazing....serious surge in popularity :)
Awesome job in the lists, I'd say it's actually very accurate right now :)
Ah thank you so much! I appreciate that a ton <3

Back