• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

It's just me but I think that tier 5 should have a little bit more villagers than tier 4, I just see the tiers like a pyramid.
I love your tier list though!

Thank youu everyone as always for bumping <3 I appreciate it a ton.

It's just me but I think that tier 5 should have a little bit more villagers than tier 4, I just see the tiers like a pyramid.
I love your tier list though!

Yeah, it was pretty much a pyramid which made sense.. but since tier 2 & 3 have 30 villagers, it made sense to match tier 5 to tier 4. :c thank you though!!

also the picture is updated. i finished it last night, just need to save it and upload. c: which i will do now~

Last edited:
Hi just thought I'd ask why Wendy is so high? I don't think anyone would say she is more popular than the majority of villagers under her in tier 4. Celia? Rolf? Bluebear?

Great tier list though!

Last edited:
Hi just thought I'd ask why Wendy is so high? I don't think anyone would say she is more popular than the majority of villagers under her in tier 4. Celia? Rolf? Bluebear?

Great tier list though!

Bluebear used to be above her, but I bumped her down two updates ago. I've been seeing her get voided a lot recently.
but the last update I did I only switched around a couple villagers that -really- stood out to me within tier 2-3 (mira, jacques, goldie, shep) since this past week was so weird with trends.

so possibly in two or three days i'll be taking a closer look at tier 4 c: i do agree that maybe she could be lower, but I think she's still a tier 4.

Great list!! I saw a tier for popularity at one point for popular villagers and Sprinkle was tier 2 (from what I remember) she's moving and I accidentally set my buyout wayyyy too high (so embarrassing). Haha oh well, guess popularity has changed, anyways if anyone's interested she's still in my town and it's still open.

bump~

- - - Post Merge - - -

Great list!! I saw a tier for popularity at one point for popular villagers and Sprinkle was tier 2 (from what I remember) she's moving and I accidentally set my buyout wayyyy too high (so embarrassing). Haha oh well, guess popularity has changed, anyways if anyone's interested she's still in my town and it's still open.

ty c: also yes, popularity is alwaysss changing, constantly lol. it's crazy.

bump~

- - - Post Merge - - -

ty c: also yes, popularity is alwaysss changing, constantly lol. it's crazy.

Oh ok haha well that explains it haha so sad lol but I know that some villagers will basically almost always stay popular for the most part. But not so much with her, but yeah I guess the pics of what villager is where on the pyramid aren't really very accurate. :/

I don't understand your question..?
I have all the villagers listed in the spoilers. If you're on your phone you probably can't see them. So you would have to use the picture form or use the full desktop version of the site, instead of the mobile version.

Thanks for answering the question. Guess I missed the spoiler.

Ahhh okay! I've thought about it way too much and finally decided to remove the price under each tier. I've seen the prices that I had listed in a lot of threads, and tbh it didn't seem right to me. I don't know, I don't want anyone here to feel pressured or think that they have to pay a certain price for a dreamie just because I put it on a tier list.

Then, thought about it some more and realized I'd probably get a ton of questions asking why there are no prices, or just everyone generally not liking the fact I removed them..

so, SOLUTION! c: I have all the tier prices grouped at the bottom for anyone who would like to refer to it. I have decreased them slightly, and I'm actually very happy with what is listed now.

pleasedonthateme<3.

Hey! Hope you don't mind me saying, but I was wondering about Punchy and his placement in tier 2. I had no idea how popular he was until I started searching, so many are looking for him, it's only by luck that I lurked on a cycling thread at the right time otherwise I'd have missed him again.
Is he a possible future tier 1?

Luck and a very kind person I should add.
But honestly I'd have paid well above tier one price for him and I know others would have too

Last edited:
Oh wow thank you Alexi for doing this! I like teh pricing of the tiers xD
c: absolutely. & thank you!!
Hey! Hope you don't mind me saying, but I was wondering about Punchy and his placement in tier 2. I had no idea how popular he was until I started searching, so many are looking for him, it's only by luck that I lurked on a cycling thread at the right time otherwise I'd have missed him again.
Is he a possible future tier 1?

Luck and a very kind person I should add.
But honestly I'd have paid well above tier one price for him and I know others would have too
Hahah it's funny you bring it up..
When I did the last update I had mentioned maybe doing another one halfway into the week since that one only consisted of the tier 5/6 change and a couple tier 4's. (and that past week was so random/iffy with trends I couldn't really make huge changes).

So, possibly tonight (most likely tomorrow night) I'll be doing the important update with the higher tier's. it's been more consistent lately, thank goodness, and Punchy definitely has quite a few good(increasing) notes.

TL;DR: Yes Punchy is a high possibility for tier 1.

Last edited:
c: absolutely. & thank you!!

Hahah it's funny you bring it up..
When I did the last update I had mentioned maybe doing another one halfway into the week since that one only consisted of the tier 5/6 change and a couple tier 4's. (and that past week was so random/iffy with trends I couldn't really make huge changes).

So, possibly tonight (most likely tomorrow night) I'll be doing the important update with the higher tier's. it's been more consistent lately, thank goodness, and Punchy definitely has quite a few good(increasing) notes.

TL;DR: Yes Punchy is a high possibility for tier 1.

Oh that's good to hear! He's so adorable which is why I put him as my final dreamie (plus a lazy) had no idea so many others had the same thought haha :)

Back