• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villager Popularity List - Updated

it's possible

especially with the wolves in tier 1 (fang and chief more recently) if they continue to not be sold as quickly as they used to be, some tier 2's might move on up..
too early to know for sure though. D:
oh yeah just checking because some are raising
but Marshall probably stay 1 always :p

Well the past few updates yes were a bit too close together. but the update on 3/9 was really just moving some villagers from tier 5 into tier 6. the previous one (3/13) really had the important updates within the rest of the tiers. So starting from 3/13 I promise to start doing it weekly. :c

unless you mean updates every week being too much.. which I don't think it is, it gives enough time to see trends and the OP of the list that used to be stickied was doing weekly updates until they went MIA.
If more people think weekly is too much, then I can do every other week..

I personally feel that weekly updates are perfect. Whether you do it more often or less, there is always going to be those that see say it should be different. Unfortunately with something like this there is no way to please everyone.

I hope you don't think it is a big criticism though, i do think the thread is wonderful ^_^

I personally feel that weekly updates are perfect. Whether you do it more often or less, there is always going to be those that see say it should be different. Unfortunately with something like this there is no way to please everyone.
Very true, thanks~ <3

I hope you don't think it is a big criticism though, i do think the thread is wonderful ^_^

Thank you <3
There might even be some weeks where I won't have a ton of changes in an update, it really all depends on how active the VTP is for that week.

Last edited:
Omg yas! I ship Marlly now! ^^ (My ship name tho cx)
I ship Lolly and Kid Cat, they would look so adorable together!~

Omg yas! I ship Marlly now! ^^ (My ship name tho cx)
I ship Lolly and Kid Cat, they would look so adorable together!~
If we're talking about shipping, among my first town's villagers, I ship Avery/Bree, Elvis/Maelle, and Keaton/Flora.

I was looking for Fuchsia and omg she is in tier 4. I can't believe it ahahah

bump <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

also for anyone who uses the picture form ill update it tonight. if anyone thinks a different background color should be used (for easier viewing) let me know~ i can easily change it.

Back