Orange Hybrid Hyacinth
Pink Hybrid Hyacinth
Blue Hybrid Hyacinth
Candy Easter Egg
Yoshi Easter Egg
Easter Egg
Easter Bunny
logo-digital-event.png

Discuss Nintendo's E3 event titled the Nintendo Digital Event at 9:00AM PT on June 16th!

Nintendo said:
Get the news on upcoming games and much more directly from Nintendo in this special streaming event. Save the date and be here at 9 a.m. PT on Tues., June 16.

Watch here: http://e3.nintendo.com/

a bunch of indie games for wiiu were just posted on youtube. demos seem to be out too.. havent checked tho

I'm still undecided... I really don't think they will announce a Wii-U title... I'm thinking Smash Bros/Mario Kart will just get new AC characters/DLC...

Well it's been over 3 years now, so I assume the AC team haven't JUST been developing splatoon and that happy home maker spin off game

maybe they've just been developing smash and mario kart content.. :p

Well when they announced splatoon at e3 last year it was only 10% complete so they had atleast 1 or 2 years to start working on ac wii u. They could announce it and release it next. I'm beginning to look up at the chances but I still think its pretty slim

I hope its not coming in all honesty.
Animal Crossing is much better as a hand-held game... We'd miss out on street pass etc, and they'd probably sell less games cos more people own 3DS's than Wii-U's... unless they plan on releasing s*** loads of paid DLC for it :/ which would suck.

I thought it was tomorrow... 24.5 hours from now 0_o (4pm GMT 9am PDT)

woah I thought it's after tomorrow but guess out I was wrong! oh my god I can't wait! all I really want is Metroid, please god let it happen...

Last edited:
Back