• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Tourney #3 (OFFICIAL) (COMPLETE)

Looking forward to facing Sosh or Akatsuki in the next round bc they beat me in tourney 1 lol

Good lord this took forever to upload. WTF internet, wtf.
Sorry about it going in and out of focus, couldnt keep my phone steady enough to stay focused ><
My apologies.

Kinda nailed my own coffin shut, side-dashing into Deoxys like that at the end xD

Last edited:
Daniel and I have vastly different time zones, so it's possible we can't play our match until the weekend.

Daniel and I have vastly different time zones, so it's possible we can't play our match until the weekend.

That's okay, just try to figure out what days you're available and when in 1 timezone to see if there are any overlaps.

I'll be on all day AkatsukiYoshi so just let me know. Leave a visitor message so I get the notification.

Got bodied by AkatsukiYoshi. Call me when we're doing a bracket system with competitive rules lol.

Probs talking -items and omega stages like the first one.

Anywho, looking forward to facing AkatsukiYoshi next round!

I'll be looking forward to our rematch. :) I believe we need to wait until everyone else finishes round 1 before we can play round 2 though.

:D shhh you're revealing my character lol

Last edited:
Looks like I'm the only one who hasn't fought yet. Cory, I'll be waiting for you all day for our match.

Back