Smash Bros Super Smash Bros. 3DS - Tourney #3 (OFFICIAL) (COMPLETE)

Looking forward to facing Sosh or Akatsuki in the next round bc they beat me in tourney 1 lol

Good lord this took forever to upload. WTF internet, wtf.
Sorry about it going in and out of focus, couldnt keep my phone steady enough to stay focused ><
My apologies.

Kinda nailed my own coffin shut, side-dashing into Deoxys like that at the end xD

Last edited:
Daniel and I have vastly different time zones, so it's possible we can't play our match until the weekend.

Daniel and I have vastly different time zones, so it's possible we can't play our match until the weekend.

That's okay, just try to figure out what days you're available and when in 1 timezone to see if there are any overlaps.

I'll be on all day AkatsukiYoshi so just let me know. Leave a visitor message so I get the notification.

Got bodied by AkatsukiYoshi. Call me when we're doing a bracket system with competitive rules lol.

Probs talking -items and omega stages like the first one.

Anywho, looking forward to facing AkatsukiYoshi next round!

I'll be looking forward to our rematch. :) I believe we need to wait until everyone else finishes round 1 before we can play round 2 though.

:D shhh you're revealing my character lol

Last edited:
Looks like I'm the only one who hasn't fought yet. Cory, I'll be waiting for you all day for our match.

Back