Smash Bros Bell Tree Battlefield #2 (Smash Tournament) ESTIMATED START: 12/27

Taj

Scuffed
Bells
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
Smash-Bros-Steve-DLC_10-01-20.jpg

The second installment of the Battlefield is here, with a rather peculiar geometrical man entering the fray...
Welcome to the second Bell Tree Battlefield, hosted by me and @Trundle !
We aim to have a competitive rule set and even Power Rankings for TBT that span over multiple tournaments.
We hope you all consider joining so we can have a thriving Smash Bros community here on TBT!
⚙ Rules

The following rules will be observed for the tournament:
  • 3 stocks
  • 7 minute timer
  • No items
  • Best of 3 matches (exception: Best of 5 during Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals)
  • Typical Stage Striking rules apply; Gentleman's Agreement is permitted
  • Double elimination bracket
  • Each player must complete each of their sets within 3 days of it becoming available. In rare exceptions, this can be extended with valid excuse.
  • Failing to complete your set will result in disqualification of one player up to host discretion.

🏕 Permitted Stages

The following stages will be allowed for the tournament:
  • Starters: Battlefield, Final Destination, Smashville, Pokemon Stadium 2, Town & City
  • Counter Picks: Lylat Cruise, Kalos Pokemon League, Yoshi's Story

💰 Entry & Prizes

This entry fee for this tournament is 50 TBT Bells, made payable to myself, @Taj , upon signing up for the tournament. Additionally, a prize pot will be calculated. 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in the tournament will receive 60%, 30%, and 10% of the prize pot respectively. You are more than welcome to donate more than 50 TBT Bells to the prize pot.

Prize Pool: 880 TBT Bells
1st Place: 528 TBT
2nd Place: 264 TBT
3rd Place: 88 TBT

👥 Signups

To sign up, simply reply in the thread or PM myself or @Trundle . Ensure that you send your 50 TBT Bell entry fee when you sign up. Please also provide your Nintendo Switch Friend Code and Timezone when signing up. The tournament bracket will be posted at a later date.

Signup List

1. Taj (3408-5960-6796) (EST)
2. Mairmalade (0108-0625-2521) (AST)
3. LoyalDragonfly (6520-7202-7439) (EST)
4. xTech (4176-3013-8532) (GMT)
5. lana. (4520-1448-4422) (EST)
6. toadsworthy (1777-6372-7112) (EST)
7. rosetti (3600-7065-9527) (GMT)
8. AkatsukiYoshi (5316-4875-2697) (EST)

Bracket

Click this thingy lol

Last edited:
This sounds awesome!

Before I sign up, what's the time frame for the tournament? I really want to participate, but I'm going to be out of town from the 12th to the 26th.

This sounds awesome!

Before I sign up, what's the time frame for the tournament? I really want to participate, but I'm going to be out of town from the 12th to the 26th.
Hi there, thanks for the interest!
Due to it being holiday season, I’ve been tinkering with the idea for round 1 to start December 27th, giving people until December 29th to complete round 1. Usually I post this a few weeks in advance to generate enough interest

Bracket

Here is the current bracket for the tournament!

It is still not too late to sign up! I'll add you to the bracket if you sign up between now and 12/27, so don't be shy to participate! All skill levels are welcome!

Last edited:
@Rosetti kicked my ass half way across the world in G1 and then all the way back round to lag central in G2, and I lost 2-0. GGs tho!

Reactions: Taj
Back