• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Prize Booth

I just woke up so sorry for weird grammar and things (the joy of living in Aus), but I'm so flattered that so many people liked the Celeste plush!! ❤️ 🙏

One day I just randomly thought "Hey it'd be cool to have Celeste plush as actual plush" and ran with it without mulling about it too much. Heck I was worried the ones listed in the shop wouldn't be all sold hahaa.

Hoping I can get the store up and running soon-ish! Thanks so much once again for the interest ☺️

Everyone prepare for Celeste Armageddon part 2, now crossing over to another storefront.
Bahahahaaaa this time I should have enough in stock I think

Laudine @me when your shop opens up, I am so looking forward to grabbing a plush for my friend's birthday as planned and seeing what else you have!

I just woke up so sorry for weird grammar and things (perk of living in Aus), but I'm so flattered that so many people liked the Celeste plush!! ❤️ 🙏

One day I just randomly thought "Hey it'd be cool to have Celeste plush as actual plush" and ran with it without mulling about it too much. Heck I was worried the ones listed in the shop wouldn't be all sold hahaa.

Hoping I can get the store up and running soon-ish! Thanks so much once again for the interest ☺️

@Laudine, please, please, please let us all know when your Etsy store is up & running!

*Note to self: start socking away funds NOW for Laudine's Etsy opening*

I just woke up so sorry for weird grammar and things (the joy of living in Aus), but I'm so flattered that so many people liked the Celeste plush!! ❤️ 🙏

I’m so glad to hear they’ll be on Etsy in the future! I’ll definitely be buying if I get there in time this time 😂

Oh damn, I was surprised it was still there after all the time in the store. I was panicking at the maze trying to rush out lol
I didn't have enough before the maze either but I also thought the sale was later, I was just passing by the shop when I saw stuff getting sold out :eek: I managed to grab a pack of cards which was my second choice 🥰

Might just jinx my luck with this question but-
I've been eyeing this E-shop gift card raffle for a while now and it seems like nobody really seems interested in this raffle
seeing with the Celeste Chick plush and wooden standee rat race and the fact people are looking to place their tickets towards the Celeste Chick plush raffle and with the fact the market seems more interested in exchanging tickets for the collectiables right now would this mean hypothetically I'm virtually guaranteed to be one of the 3 lucky winners to walk home with one of these because I'm literally willing to sacrifice all my tickets for one(with almost 50 tickets currently that would mean 25 entries) due to lack of the forum's interest and my high stakes I'm willing to risk or?
Screenshot 2022-08-20 195941.jpg

I've been eyeing this E-shop gift card raffle for a while now and it seems like nobody really seems interested in this raffle
seeing with the Celeste Chick plush and wooden standee rat race and the fact people are looking to place their tickets towards the Celeste Chick plush raffle and with the fact the market seems more interested in exchanging tickets for the collectiables right now would this mean hypothetically I'm virtually guaranteed to be one of the 3 lucky winners to walk home with one of these because I'm literally willing to sacrifice all my tickets for one(with almost 50 tickets currently that would mean 25 entries) due to lack of the forum's interest and my high stakes I'm willing to risk or?
View attachment 453975

Since that one is JUST a raffle (vs the plush, a prize many people missed out on buying directly), I’d expect to have a better idea of your odds after the fair ends and people aren’t earning more tickets. I always do events until they all expire, then spend all my tickets at once on my favorite collectibles, then put any leftovers into raffles. I imagine a lot of other people will also wait to buy raffle entries until they see how many leftover tickets they have.

View attachment 453975
people focus on the raffles towards the end when they have leftovers. I wouldn't recommend it.

people focus on the raffles towards the end when they have leftovers. I wouldn't recommend it.
No but like at the end when the fair is ending and people are making last minute purchases and probably putting tickets in for raffles
and people are obviously gonna be more interested in Celeste chick plush I'm saying with me willing to sacrifice all my tickets for the E-shop gift card raffle at the end of the fair would I probably have a high chance of getting one due to willing to want to enter so many times and other people are focusing on the Celeste Chick raffle and making exchanges for the collectables

View attachment 453975
I'd also suggest waiting until later on to decide. If you hang onto your tickets for now, you'll have a better idea of what your odds will actually be. I do agree that the demand for the Celeste Chick Plush is probably a lot higher, but personally, if I have any tickets leftover once the event ends, I'll probably go for the eShop one myself. There's probably a few others with the same idea.
If there's not anything else you're interested in and you don't want to go for selling collectibles on the market either, then I'd say go for it! ^^ Just be certain you won't regret it if it doesn't work out, because luck can be a real jerk sometimes. As long as more than three people enter this one (which might already be the case), nothing's guaranteed.

View attachment 453975
As the above posters have said, people will generally throw their tickets into the raffle at the end of the Fair once they've gotten all the collectibles they've wanted and have some leftover tickets. It won't be as popular as the Celeste raffle, I agree, but there's still going to be quite a few people who will buy into the eShop raffle. Like I know I'll buy an entry or two into the eShop raffle once I determine how many tickets I have remaining.

As a word of caution, back when the Fair was run in 2020 and the eShop gift card was one of the prizes, I had bought 9 eShop raffle entries and, even with 121 or w/e raffle entries sold, I calculated my odds to be pretty good at being one of the 4 winners (roughly 11.1%). I was not one of the 4 winners, and I wasn't happy about it, I won't lie. Another recent example would be when Toxapex bought 87 raffle tickets for the full Oarfish raffle back during Camp Bell Tree and lost, despite his odds being pretty good as well.

Nothing is guaranteed. You could have a 50% chance of winning one of the 3 cards, but the flip side is you still have a 50% chance of losing. Sometimes the RNG is cruel and chooses to punish those who go all in on these raffles. Just sit on the idea and wait for a couple of weeks. If you choose to do this, I would prepare for not winning in the end and not having anything to show for it.

View attachment 453975
fwiw, people usually don't spend on any of the raffles until the end of the event period after all the other options they'd be interest in are exhausted

once that happens, I'd expect to see at least a small handful of other people toss a bit into this raffle

Thank you so much for going out your way to do some math and calculate for me
I guess I'll wait till the end and see how many are actually gonna be purchased and then calculate my odds of 25+ entries towards the raffle and see what the percentage odds of winning are

To be honest, I never go for the raffles anymore. The RNG can favor anyone in this situation, which is why even if you had 999 tickets and there was only one other person who had 1, you could still lose. I prefer playing the RNG game in situations where I'm not competing against others.

But yeah, as others have mentioned, there will most definitely be more eShop card raffle participants.

Back