• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Prize Booth

I managed to purchase a postal pack, will i be contacted by staff after the event has closed for delivery or do i need to make the first move? Just want to double check

I have high hopes for the butterfly collectible. Still unsure what color i want, blue or purple.

I managed to purchase a postal pack, will i be contacted by staff after the event has closed for delivery or do i need to make the first move? Just want to double check
We will contact you when we are ready to start shipping the physical prizes. This may not be until after the Fair ends.

Screen_Shot_2022-08-29_at_11.28.26_AM.png

i got this error when trying to buy a famous mushroom!

I was aiming to get enough tickets for the butterfly wand and bird plush but I'm not sure if that'll be possible LOL. Been so busy irl sadly, but I just wanted to say that the collectibles this year are so pretty! 🥺

omg on Etsy?? please remind us all when laudine lists them! I do want one for sure 👀
Same here, would love to get one also~ Definitely to support Laundine as well :love::love: I don't think Ive gotten a plushie off etsy yet either. So would definitely be special.

Also, love the look of both of rosewater and blue potion, they remind me of a familiar rpg that focused on those two rose colours~

I'm having a little angst over which collectibles to get. My original plan was to get either a full set of Crystals or a full set of Mushroom Lamps if I earned enough tickets. I'm only one ticket away from having enough for either but I'm still expecting tickets from a couple of events so I should earn enough. This is one of few chances I'll ever have to get a complete set of something. My problem is that the more I look at all the Crystals & Mushroom Lamps the more I realize I really only like certain ones. On top of that I also truly love the Gleaming Butterfly. At this point my 3 favorite collectibles are the Opalescent Crystal, Death Angel Mushroom Lamp & the Gleaming Butterfly. Oh, and I'd like to get a Fair Patch also.

On one hand I feel like I should stick with my original plan of getting a full set because it's so rare that I can do that but on the other hand I don't really like the idea of spending my tickets on collectibles I'm not 100% in love with. I feel like I'd end up just not using the ones I don't really love which would mean I wasted my tickets on them. I know at some point I could probably trade collectibles but you never know what price/popularity level collectibles will reach. I could end up with collectibles I don't really like that aren't worth much in trade.

I'm not sure what to do...

I decided to go with getting collectibles I really liked and wanted. I just spent all my tickets & love my lineup!

Last edited:
When will the collectibles etc be removed from the shop? And when are raffles being drawn? I’m not sure whether to spend my tickets now or wait 🤔

When will the collectibles etc be removed from the shop? And when are raffles being drawn? I’m not sure whether to spend my tickets now or wait 🤔
Chris just posted this in the Bulletin Board Fair thread.
You will have at least one week after the Closing Ceremony to spend your tickets.

Back