Smash Bros Bell Tree Battlefield #1 (Smash Tournament)

I won against taj 3-1 in some close matches
GGs as always
For future reference, semi-finals are only Bo3 while Finals and Grand Finals are Bo5. But I will report it as 3-1 anyway since you did the matches :)

For future reference, semi-finals are only Bo3 while Finals and Grand Finals are Bo5. But I will report it as 3-1 anyway since you did the matches :)
Even though it was labeled as semi-finals, we played to bo5 due to the fact that it was the winners finals. Hopefully this clears some possible confusion

Even though it was labeled as semi-finals, we played to bo5 due to the fact that it was the winners finals. Hopefully this clears some possible confusion
@Trundle
Yeah OP says Winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals are best of 5... challonge labels it as semi-finals but if you look at the bracket it would technically be winners finals.

@Trundle
Yeah OP says Winners finals, losers finals, and grand finals are best of 5... challonge labels it as semi-finals but if you look at the bracket it would technically be winners finals.
Oh, yeah, you're both right. I definitely misread the Finals Reset. Thanks guys and good catch!

Defeated shawo 3-1. Great set! Congrats to shawo on 3rd!!

toad, looks like it’s just you and me brother

Back