• Most events follow Eastern Daylight Time. The current Space Time is:
  • Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Prize Booth

hypothetically I'm virtually guaranteed to be one of the 3 lucky winners to walk home with one of these because I'm literally willing to sacrifice all my tickets for one(with almost 50 tickets currently that would mean 25 entries) due to lack of the forum's interest and my high stakes I'm willing to risk or?
I know a lot have replied, but I just remembered toads and the weird doll raffle of 2019 😭 If you really dont want anything else in the shop then go for it I guess, but remember that you aren't guaranteed no matter how high of a chance you have! And as others said, best wait until the tail end of the fair to see how many tickets have been sold; a lot of the events have just opened so who knows how much more entries will be sold.

I got the Pearlescent Crystal, the one crystal I really wanted in the fair. Unfortunately...I can't do any of the NH events because of the trouble I'm having with the island transfer tool...Hopefully I can get at least the Rose Crystal and then I'm satisfied.

i was the first person to buy a raffle ticket for celeste, but now it says i can’t purchase any more because it’s a unique item, did the item change or something?

i was the first person to buy a raffle ticket for celeste, but now it says i can’t purchase any more because it’s a unique item, did the item change or something?
I believe you can only buy one raffle ticket for the Celeste raffle. It also won’t let me buy another one.

I believe you can only buy one raffle ticket for the Celeste raffle. It also won’t let me buy another one.
i thought so too, i sort of remember it being in the item description like that but i may just be remembering very wrong lol. at least now, it says ‘buy as many raffle tickets as you want’

Ohmygod,I just read throigh all the chaos that happened with the Celeste plush and congrats to everyone who managed to get one!!
And when that Laudine etsy shop opens up, I'm hopeful to get one of my own 🥺 🙏

i thought so too, i sort of remember it being in the item description like that but i may just be remembering very wrong lol. at least now, it says ‘buy as many raffle tickets as you want’
That might just be a mistake and forgot to remove that part. It can happen with copy and pasting. Things like that can easily be overlooked.

1661199633960.png

I'm *quite* obsessed with how the butterfly looks with the citrines

I can't for the life of me remember but were the collectible raffles announced later on last fair? I know for sure 2020 had some as I won a yellow star fragment from one.

It feels a bit awkward if the only extra ticket sinks will be ones that require submitting your address...

I can't for the life of me remember but were the collectible raffles announced later on last fair? I know for sure 2020 had some as I won a yellow star fragment from one.

It feels a bit awkward if the only extra ticket sinks will be ones that require submitting your address...
its usually when the closing ceremony post goes up

I can't say for sure yet in regard to potential collectible raffles, but I just wanted to point out that the eShop raffle could be entered without requiring your address!

I can't say for sure yet in regard to potential collectible raffles, but I just wanted to point out that the eShop raffle could be entered without requiring your address!

Ah thank you for that bit of info! I'm not too confident in the gift card availability in my region, but I'll send a private inquiry about that if need be once the final raffle situation is clear.

Looks like this was an oversight when the physical prizes were added to the shop. I've adjusted the setting on the item, and thanks for bringing this to our attention! 🦉

As I'm sure many of you noticed, it's not just a Celeste Plush, but a Celeste Chick Plush, which Laudine had custom-made based on the collectible she created for the 2020 Fair.
Extremely late to the Celeste plush scramble but WAIT A SECOND holy crap Laudine made these? @Laudine pls also add me to the Etsy ping list... these are so good!!! (I unfortunately did not make it to the Celeste scramble, but would absolutely be down to walk my butt over to the Laudine's Creations festival :love:)

I don't know what to do 😭

I have BEAUTIFUL art lined up for my collectibles, and I bought the mailbox pack, and so I only have like 60 tickets to spend on collectibles!! I can't choose between the crystals and lily of the valley 🥲

I know this is an extremely long shot, but will there be anymore sticker packs or mailbox packs? I was so focused on getting Celeste that I didn’t get the stickers

Back