Smash Bros Bell Tree Battlefield #1 (Smash Tournament)

Hi guys!

Posting this a little earlier than expected as I might be busy at the time I initially planned for.

Round 1 (and 2 if applicable) has begun!
Bracket: https://challonge.com/belltreebattlefield1

Matches that can be played right now:
@JunkosBoobies vs @Rosetti
@Mairmalade vs @Ace Marvel
@Kane vs @Midoriya
@shawo vs @Trundle

Good luck to everyone on their matches! Please try to play your match by Sunday evening at the very earliest so we can keep things moving.

Please report match results in this thread. For any questions regarding rules please feel free to post here or message me on Discord (Trundler#7102).

Won against Midoriya 2-0 GGs

just curious but any reason Unova League isn't legal anymore?

Won against Midoriya 2-0 GGs

just curious but any reason Unova League isn't legal anymore?
Congrats!

Due to some properties characters with teleport recoveries (Zelda, Mewtwo, Palutena, Sheik, probably more) don't snap to the ledge when recovering at a specific angle and instead bounce off. There's probably a video showing it if a further explanation is needed. Hope this helps though!

Reactions: Dim
Congrats!

Due to some properties characters with teleport recoveries (Zelda, Mewtwo, Palutena, Sheik, probably more) don't snap to the ledge when recovering at a specific angle and instead bounce off. There's probably a video showing it if a further explanation is needed. Hope this helps though!
Ah that's a shame but understandable.

Again - I am committed to playing my match by Sunday night EST. Today is my last day of vacation and I may not be able to play today

Back