• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What team were you on during 2021 TBTWC?

What team were you on during 2021 TBTWC?

• Total voters

Shellzilla_515

F1 fan who loves pancakes
Bells
Switch
4129-2347-0028
Isabelle
Pink Heart Balloon
Yellow Heart Balloon
Cyan Heart Balloon
Lobo
Moon Bunny
Pink Crescent Moon
Yellow Crescent Moon
Blue Crescent Moon
Snow Bunny
With the event going on for the past few days now, I've been wondering... If you participated in the 2021 TBTWC event, what team were you on? I'm really curious to know where everyone ended up in the past and if they teamed up with the same people again this year! If I remember correctly, the teams in 2021 were Blue's Clues, Jolly Reds, Froggy Chairs, and The Bellflowers! I really hope I didn't forget any teams. 💙❤️💚💜 Of course, those who didn't participate are still welcome to post here. Would also be interesting to see the number of newcomers to TBTWC!

For me, I was on team Blue's Clues and despite my team finishing dead last, I still had an absolute blast participating in gaming sessions and making cheers. 💙🐾

Proud FROGGY CHAIRS here.

Here are some of my favorite cheers that I made from that event:
greencheer9.png
greencheer10.png

greencheer12.png
greencheer16.png

Blue's Clues Avvie.png

A proud member to be part of the Blue's Clue's team family. And even though we were dead last, we showed our pride and dedication in being a good team.
Blue's Clues Sig.png

Yes, I recolored the images you see in this post, yet the one at the bottom I drew myself.

Back