• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What team were you on during 2021 TBTWC?

What team were you on during 2021 TBTWC?

• Total voters
I was on The Bellflowers! TBTWC 2021 was my first team event, and was the first event to really make me feel like I was a part of the community. I had so much fun spectating with others on Discord, creating daily cheers for my lovely team, and participating in gaming sessions (even though the only game I had was ACNH lol)! It still fills me with so much happiness and pride that my team name suggestion was chosen. I got to make so many amazing friends and memories during those 2 weeks, which I’ll always be so grateful for!
IMG_8084.png
💜

did not participate in the 2021 TBTWC (wasn't active). real glad that it's happening rn! :]

I missed out, unfortunately. If I had to pick one though, not knowing who even won, Jolly Redd's sounds fun.

Froggy Chairs and proud!
I don't remember too much of the event other than that I had fun with it!
These were some of my favourite things I made in that event:
My signature!
froggeh sig.png

Flag design:

froggy chair flag.png
frogg cheer.jpg

Also now realising that a lot of my fellow Ha-cha's were also froggies with me, as well as Chris!

i was on blue's clues as well! i would've participated this year, however i had lots going on with exams and stuff. hopefully (if) next year!
(i'm hoping it's okay for me to post here despite not participating this year LOL)

I've been lucky enough to be on four really wonderful teams on TBT, so I'm just going to list them all!

The Bellflowers for TBTWC 2021
The Poliwags for Camp Bell Tree 2021
International Space Cetacean for Camp Bell Tree 2023, and lastly
Squirtle Squad for TBTWC 2024!

Back